Need help finding 250 1bbl parts.

First, thanks for all the help so far on my 69. I’ve been able to get it running and doing burnouts in the driveway thanks to a lot of the help I’ve gotten from here. 

I’m trying to do a little refresh on my pop’s 69 mustang he has a 250 with a carter  RBS 1bbl carb and I’m trying to find a good kit to overhaul the carb and also trying to find a points conversion kit. I’ve been unsuccessful in finding any of this stuff from stores or brands I know. Do any of you guys have any pointers?

You know, the car you have could be more rare than the high power cars.  It is great that you are sticking with it and trying to find a solution. Unfortunately, I cannot help with your search, but I am encouraging the effort.  The only solution I might have is West Coast Classic Cougars.   Send them an email, it costs zero.  Some of the people there really like a challenge. 

1 hour ago, danno said:

You know, the car you have could be more rare than the high power cars.  It is great that you are sticking with it and trying to find a solution. Unfortunately, I cannot help with your search, but I am encouraging the effort.  The only solution I might have is West Coast Classic Cougars.   Send them an email, it costs zero.  Some of the people there really like a challenge. 

Thanks for the response, it may be worth the shot. My dad’s car really is/was a rare one. It’s the yellow one in my avatar, with bench seats with the super deluxe interior. His had a bunch of weird extras that my V8 didn’t. We think it was a special order with dealer mods.