Jump to content
newstang

So Kamela and Joe...

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, newstang said:

im a bit confused, how is D.C have their own votes, they are not. a state.

 

" The District of Columbia is the only non-state to be enfranchised for presidential elections, gaining electoral votes through the ratification of the 23rd Amendment in 1961. That amendment gave residents of the nation's capital a share of electors proportional to its population (like the states), but limited it to no more electors than the least populous state. This meant three electoral votes in 1964, and that number has not changed. "

https://www.270towin.com/states/District_of_Columbia

Know your Constitution and Bill of Rights and the amendments thereof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it is sad but it looks like Biden will be president ! But wait ,Pelosi brings in the 25 ammendment  ole Joe is found incompetent ,kamaramalima ding dong is now your new president ! But wait again ,she needs a vice president ! Enter Killery Hillery ! Kamalamarima ding dond mysteriously falls out the window of a very tall high rise   and Bobs your uncle and Killery is now your president ! Now the really scary part ,killery now needs a vice president ...i will end it right here ,you are probably scared enough already ! My internet dropped the very second i tried to post this ,so go ahead and tell me i am wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly Ridge your not wrong there but will the people stand for it?

I received 5 ballots in the mail, One was for a previous owner that has not been here cense 1992.

3 ballots are for deceased voters and one was for me that I did not ask for as I vote in person.

But I am supposed to believe the mass media that this is a fair and open election?

reported to the state but not heard a word from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Mach1Rider said:

Sadly Ridge your not wrong there but will the people stand for it?

I received 5 ballots in the mail, One was for a previous owner that has not been here cense 1992.

3 ballots are for deceased voters and one was for me that I did not ask for as I vote in person.

But I am supposed to believe the mass media that this is a fair and open election?

reported to the state but not heard a word from them.

Don’t take this wrong - I don’t have any skin in the game who wins, as I am not an American.  Unless you think one political supporting type is more dishonest than the other, the end result should be fairly balanced.  I gather you didnt put in 5 votes for your preferred candidate, so you would expect the small percentage of dishonest people will be balanced across both parties.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hux said:

Don’t take this wrong - I don’t have any skin in the game who wins, as I am not an American.  Unless you think one political supporting type is more dishonest than the other, the end result should be fairly balanced.  I gather you didnt put in 5 votes for your preferred candidate, so you would expect the small percentage of dishonest people will be balanced across both parties.

While it's true most politicians are out for themselves,  you really can't compare the two, Demorats are by far the worst. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mustangstofear said:

While it's true most politicians are out for themselves,  you really can't compare the two, Demorats are by far the worst. 

It’s sadly true, and way too easy to come up with a short list. These people will lie repeatedly and invent new ways and things to lie about! How did they get elected, and how do they continue to be reelected?

Adam Schiff- this guy is a pathological liar, he is truly crazy.

Nancy Pelosi- what can you say about the Speaker? A lying partisan politician

Jerry Nadler- not too bright, but a descent liar

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez – now here is a piece of work- unbelievable. Can she spell dumb?

How about the rest of anti-American “The Squad”:

Iihan Omar

Ayanna Pressley

Rashida Tlaib

I mean really, what the hell are any of these people doing in office?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone far away from the US I don't really have a bone to pick with anyone, but I do like to discuss things far and wide, especially if I don't understand them fully. Politics is one thing that I can safely say that I far from understand. I have my views, ideas and ideals, but I don't know if they are best all the time, some of the time or even at all, but until proven wrong I'll stick with them, as with most people do I think. I'm always open for honest discussions.

I have detested peer pressure for as long as I can remember so the political climate in the US is something that itch me the wrong way personally since I see so much of people that argues and tries to push "my way or the highway" on both sides and way too few that try to discuss issues between each other. I think that unless you discuss things with people of opposing views you can't A; understand them, B; find out what you agree on, and C; actually come up with a compromise that would make both side reasonably happy You can however never make everyone happy. The polarizing at the moment also makes it looks like there is only two stongly opposing sides, when in reality I think that is more an unfortunate consequence of having only two parties to vote for. Most people is probably closer to the middle than any of the far ends of the spectrum, but since you have to vote for something you take the lesser evil, even if there is only something small that prevent you from hopping over to the other side. I think the US would benefit to get a third party in the congress.

Since I and also dislike being missrepresented and having things assumed about me I thought I would avoid doing that about you guys and ask some question about things that I don't really understand, or that I find unclear. As someone that is probably more to the left than most of you in this thread (consider myself pretty much in the center) and of the younger generation (born -90) this might be interesting for both of us. :)

Don't take what I say as an attack. I just find it easier to get straigth to the point.

6 hours ago, newstang said:

The question that can not ever be explained is how 50% of the country wants to open the door to Communism.

Is every single step to the left, big or small, an invitation towards communism? If you move one step right and then one step back to the left does that mean you open the door to communism?

5 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Look how fast they took this video off. Trump put a tracker on all the ballets  :) 

I saw the video earlier but forgot to check up who the guy was. So, who was he?

Also, what's the source on the phone prints screens earlier? With all the fake news all around I treat everything I read with a grain of salt, and with a big grain of salt if the information sound biased, which "ProTrump" does, no offence.

 

Politics usually has the side effect of getting people heated, me included, and I don't want to miss the chance to discuss mustang stuff just because of that, so if I ever start to balance on a fine thread please say so beforehand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Conservative Christian I don't think Trump supporters are biased at all, it's the other way around. There's far more corruption from the Democrats. When you're inundated 24/7  from the fake news about how bad Trump is,  you start believing it. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mustangstofear said:

There's far more corruption from the Republicans. When you're inundated 24/7  from the fake news from Trump,  you start believing it. The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

Fixed it for you.  Not a lot, but this is what most Democrats believe.  The street runs both ways, my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Midlife said:

Fixed it for you.  Not a lot, but this is what most Democrats believe.  The street runs both ways, my friend.

So the media runs 95% negative comments on Trump for over 4 years now and you say its a 2 way street?

Then answer this simple question, What did the Obama/Biden run of 8 years do that was a plus for the people of America?

Trump has made more changes in the time he has been in office that has helped all American people than any politican has ever done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Trumpers claim the main stream media is all fake news.  Say the fake news enough, many people believe it (whether true or not).

The anti-Trumpers claim that much of what Trump says/tweets is mostly lies.  Say the purported lies enough, many people believe it (whether true or not).

All I am trying to point out that the two sides say pretty much the same thing about the other side (albeit somewhat differently) and do not try to parse truth from fiction or try to find common ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Casgar said:

As someone far away from the US I don't really have a bone to pick with anyone, but I do like to discuss things far and wide, especially if I don't understand them fully. Politics is one thing that I can safely say that I far from understand. I have my views, ideas and ideals, but I don't know if they are best all the time, some of the time or even at all, but until proven wrong I'll stick with them, as with most people do I think. I'm always open for honest discussions.

I have detested peer pressure for as long as I can remember so the political climate in the US is something that itch me the wrong way personally since I see so much of people that argues and tries to push "my way or the highway" on both sides and way too few that try to discuss issues between each other. I think that unless you discuss things with people of opposing views you can't A; understand them, B; find out what you agree on, and C; actually come up with a compromise that would make both side reasonably happy You can however never make everyone happy. The polarizing at the moment also makes it looks like there is only two stongly opposing sides, when in reality I think that is more an unfortunate consequence of having only two parties to vote for. Most people is probably closer to the middle than any of the far ends of the spectrum, but since you have to vote for something you take the lesser evil, even if there is only something small that prevent you from hopping over to the other side. I think the US would benefit to get a third party in the congress.

Since I and also dislike being missrepresented and having things assumed about me I thought I would avoid doing that about you guys and ask some question about things that I don't really understand, or that I find unclear. As someone that is probably more to the left than most of you in this thread (consider myself pretty much in the center) and of the younger generation (born -90) this might be interesting for both of us. :)

Don't take what I say as an attack. I just find it easier to get straigth to the point.

Is every single step to the left, big or small, an invitation towards communism? If you move one step right and then one step back to the left does that mean you open the door to communism?

I saw the video earlier but forgot to check up who the guy was. So, who was he?

Also, what's the source on the phone prints screens earlier? With all the fake news all around I treat everything I read with a grain of salt, and with a big grain of salt if the information sound biased, which "ProTrump" does, no offence.

 

Politics usually has the side effect of getting people heated, me included, and I don't want to miss the chance to discuss mustang stuff just because of that, so if I ever start to balance on a fine thread please say so beforehand.

so you understand, every move to the left is in fact getting closer to communism for us. what we specifically do not want in this country is to be like Europe. As you know, this country was founded to get away from Englands rule and our rights and freedoms are something everyone wants. For example, the left wants to take away our guns. This is so they make us as weak as europe. A country without a defense will certainly be controlled by government, as well as be reliant on the govt to protect us. As you just saw in Austria.

This divide is by design.  Divide the people into two groups and let them fight. Before the election of trump this country had two sides, but they both sucked. no one cared because you got what you got and nothing would change. Now the swamp (which is both sides) lets us hate each other and do whatever keeps them in there for life.

We have nothing against socialism, if someone wants it, this country is not it. They a free to get the F..k out and go to several countries that have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Midlife said:

The Trumpers claim the main stream media is all fake news.  Say the fake news enough, many people believe it (whether true or not).

The anti-Trumpers claim that much of what Trump says/tweets is mostly lies.  Say the purported lies enough, many people believe it (whether true or not).

All I am trying to point out that the two sides say pretty much the same thing about the other side (albeit somewhat differently) and do not try to parse truth from fiction or try to find common ground.

No question Trump is severely full of shit, but you do see that every media outlet walks on eggshels for Biden and Trump is just their feelings right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...