newstang

So Kamela and Joe...

Let me say some more. Many of our representatives are flipp'in spineless!  Everyone knows that this election was filled with fraud. Even the Democrats know this. It was their scheme all along. You can't change laws over night and you can't send out all those mail in ballots that require no signature verification and not know there will be fraud. And, even a little bit is bad. An election should be fair and without contestation. But, Democrats stand together in all things, even when their actions are based off blatant lies and falsehoods, i.e. .....Russian Collusion, Kavanaugh nomination, etc! Republicans, on the other hand, won't even stand together for truth! Right now, many are throwing our President under the bus and siding with the Democrats in impeachment! I despise them more than I do the Democrats. This is an outrage! I was not happy when Trump made his recent comments about VP Pence, but you know what, the more I thought about it, the more I think he was right. At the State of the Union Address, Pence stood right next to Pelosi as she tore up that speech. I don't believe for one minute that he did not see that. Right there, on the spot, he should have called her out. He's spineless. 

Yeah, we're screwed now and there is no going back. Democrats will now, unopposed, do exactly what they want to do with the full backing of the lying media and the censorship of social media. The fact that the censorship is going on right now, even unto our President, should speak volumes as to where we're headed. Moreover, the Dems are going after Trump even after he leaves office. And not just Trump, but those loyal to him. I feel for the future of my children, that they will not know the America that I grew up in. What's left? Prayer! 

49 minutes ago, mustangstofear said:

We probably need a third party,  we really can't trust either side. Now more than ever we need term limits.

We sure do! Term limits would do great things to clean up the mess that our party system has become. 

Machspeed,  Thanks for posting that list and comment it helps knowing there are some who see the future of the country and the rot within.

Those in control have opened Pandoras Box and think they have won. Sadly they did not finish reading the instructions as it warns about the true cost of opening it.

But when the bill comes due they will get what is coming to them 3 fold is Karma's rate and it does not take iou's.

6 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

We probably need a third party,  we really can't trust either side. Now more than ever we need term limits.

The sad part is that even if one party is to split right now I don't think its possible to change much until after at least another 2 elections.

In my view splitting the Republican Party would be a disadvantage for them in the short run, but keeping it together would be a gamble. The same can be said for the Democratic Party too, except it would be an even bigger disadvantage for them to split right now.

In the long run, however, I think it would be a win for everyone if any, or both parties would split. Kinda like the free market where you need to compete to stay relevant. Its easy to stay in power if you only have to push in one direction, and only having two options to vote for is only slightly better than what the worlds 3:nd largest economy have.

I saw a post where there were 2 pics side by side, one of the banjo playing from the movie Deliverance, & one of Joe Biden, very scary how much they look alike. 

10 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Yep, and they know all about inciting riots too! They think they disgraced President Trump today but ultimately, all they did was disgrace themselves and this country. And those ten republicans that sided with the criminal dems, they won't be forgotten. 

2 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

My family and I are all changing our party affiliation to Unaffiliated. Time to send the republicans a message. I encourage any moderate dem to do the same. time to get rid of this swamp.