newstang

So Kamela and Joe...

@mustangstofear so True!  This to me is reality:
* Democrats had a good ground game plan. Exploit Covid and make it easy to cheat with mail-in ballots. They already knew they controlled the ballot counters. Stalin said it’s not important who votes it’s important who counts the vote
* Republicans were sleeping behind the wheel.  They are playing the political games of the old while Democrats are trying to take over the Government. I'm amazed how quiet Republicans were. There should of been an army of conservatives in the mix of counting the ballots and bringing lawsuits before election day.  Only Trump was fighting for us. 
* Fox News has new marching orders to go liberal.  Only a few holdouts left like Tucker, Laura, Sean
* We may even lose the Georgia Senate if Republicans don't try hard enough
* Republicans need a better strategy of recruiting more diversity. Trump made great progress but they need to continue on that. 

Over here you get a voting card a couple of weeks beforehand where it says where you can go and vote (1 place). On voting day you go to the designated polling location, enter a booth and write down the party you're voting for, eighter on a pre-made one representing the biggest parties (usually 10-12 different ones I think), or on a blank one. You put the vote in an envelop and seal it, bring it to the counder with 2 people where they check your ID and voting card, marks you off in a ledger that you have voted, and put your vote in a box. Your name is only in the ledger of you predetermined voting location, which means you can't go and vote in a different location unless you have asked for it in advance. When the counting starts any citizen is free to supervise the couting for the whole duration. Every vote in counted by hand. The vote counters is randomly recruited from the citizens in that district. The rules surrounding the election and vote counting is the same in the whole country.

Is your system really much different? Have this been a problem before? Because some things I can't really see happening over here, like personnel forefully removing observers, or keep adding votes after the polls are closed.

23 minutes ago, Casgar said:

Over here you get a voting card a couple of weeks beforehand where it says where you can go and vote (1 place). On voting day you go to the designated polling location, enter a booth and write down the party you're voting for, eighter on a pre-made one representing the biggest parties (usually 10-12 different ones I think), or on a blank one. You put the vote in an envelop and seal it, bring it to the counder with 2 people where they check your ID and voting card, marks you off in a ledger that you have voted, and put your vote in a box. Your name is only in the ledger of you predetermined voting location, which means you can't go and vote in a different location unless you have asked for it in advance. When the counting starts any citizen is free to supervise the couting for the whole duration. Every vote in counted by hand. The vote counters is randomly recruited from the citizens in that district. The rules surrounding the election and vote counting is the same in the whole country.

Is your system really much different? Have this been a problem before? Because some things I can't really see happening over here, like personnel forefully removing observers, or keep adding votes after the polls are closed.

yes, it is much different, thats how the democrats cheated the election

2 hours ago, newstang said:

yes, it is much different, thats how the democrats cheated the election

Do you have any examples on how it's different compared to what I described?

1 hour ago, Casgar said:

Do you have any examples on how it's different compared to what I described?

well, for starters some states do not require an ID to vote. so just about anyone can vote there. 

then just look at how this mail in crap worked out. ½ this country thinks this election was stolen. the other half is content because it was in their favor. 

but for 4 years they cried it was Russian interference. Well what if this election has had interference by Russia, notice how all of a sudden that is no longer a problem. 

they used this virus as an excuse not to go out to vote, but they have no problem going out everywhere else. 

On 12/17/2020 at 8:21 PM, mustangstofear said:

China Amassing “Tens-of-Thousands” of Troops in Canada
https://exonews.org/china-amassing-tens-of-thousands-of-troops-in-canada/

Just to name a few:

- Tens of thousand of troops?
- Energy beams starting wildfires in California?
- Wildfires can't melt steel wheels?

If the source is to be considered credible then none of those claims should be questionable.

- The first one sounds questionable, but I can't check it. I find it hard to believe, though, that the US would allow this, and if it did wouldn't that mean that Trump's defence policy is bad, or that he's in collution with Canada/China?
- The second one is highly questionable. Occams Razor.
- The last one is just missleading or ignorant. Based on the colour of the melted metal and the fact that the rest of the car is intact those wheels were clearly made of aluminium, which melts at 1200F, a temperature easily achived by a wildfire.