newstang

So Kamela and Joe...

On 11/20/2020 at 4:17 PM, Midlife said:

Show us the actual chats, not second or third hand reports.

They have shown the actual video of voter fraud and people who are reporting it and you still say it has not happened.

How about YOU show us something that would support your stance on the problems!

3 hours ago, Mach1Rider said:

They have shown the actual video of voter fraud and people who are reporting it and you still say it has not happened.

How about YOU show us something that would support your stance on the problems!

To be fair, hes hasn't said anything about it not happening, just that he wants to see the original source. As do I. Questioning data or hyptheses is not the same as saying that they are wrong, just that they are not convincing to the person in question, or that they see some flaw with them.

I haven't really been following this very much, but I saw a short video earlier about the alleged voter fraud in Oregon (I think), where it showed how the counting was stopped, everyone left except the the people counting, and then they continue to count votes from some briefcases. I don't remember exactly everything he said, but if I shoud play The Devil's advocate here nothing of what he said can be confirmed with 100% just by looking at the video. For example; you can't hear what they are saying as it's a surveilance camera, you can't see what's in the briefcases (the so alleged fake votes), and he doesn't talk about any other possible explanations.

The best way to check if a hypthesis is correct is to try to disprove it, and from what I've read the argument always looks to me to be something like; "They are doing something suspicious, therefore voter fraud!". You can't make that assumption without first demonstrating that what you are saying is correct (actual fake votes in the briefcase) and that the other possibilities are false first (i.e. external commotion that caused a temporary stop).

I don't like being missunderstood, therefore I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Because if everyone is going to start judging based on inconclusive evidence and then act upon in I don't really think that is any better than what happened in the aftermath  of the 2016 election where people got bashed in the head because someone yelled that they were a fascist for wearing a MAGA hat. Rule of law before mob justice.

If you're hoping that all this will be resolved before Biden takes over I don't suggest you get your hopes up, because if it did it would probably mean that the rule of law has been bypassed, and I think that is way more dangerous than having a president you don't trust. The senate is still a republican majority anyway.

58 minutes ago, newstang said:

https://www.oann.com/mich-democrat-urges-violence-against-trumpers/

Just in case anyone wants to send a Christmas card to this ........

MI Congresswomen who threatened us Cynthia Johnson home address

I don't care what this person did or didn't do, but putting an address and phone number of a public figure on the Internet (Doxing) is very wrong.

But the left can do it anyway and its all fine just like Maxcine's call to get into Trump supporters faces and cause a scene with threats.

Sorry to bust your bubble but these days anyone can be found with a little digging on the internet.

The wife's new washer took a dump after 2 months and all she got was the run around from the factory help line.

In less than 45 minutes of searching I found the COE of Whirlpool's home number and address and gave it to her, The washer was fixed less than 48 hours later.

16 hours ago, Midlife said:

I don't care what this person did or didn't do, but putting an address and phone number of a public figure on the Internet (Doxing) is very wrong.

She threatened Lives,  this is the LEAST i can do.