newstang

So Kamela and Joe...

On 8/24/2020 at 1:52 PM, Mach1Rider said:

Very true, But trying to compare what a business man does in private life to what those political hacks have done to our country while in office.

Is comparing Apple pie to dog shit, Which would you prefer to eat? 

which is the dog shit?

So im watching you tube and found Sky Australia clips, Wow, they are awesome. very conservative and very pro Trump. I didn't realize Australia really is our mirror image ! 

So question to our Aussie friends, do you also have these dirty Communists there too?

No, it's not nearly as bad here in Australia, we still have a functioning political system where anyone with merit and integrity can rise through the ranks and become Prime Minister. The USA will never have a great President because only sponsored billionairs can become leader, leaving all the talented ethical politicians with no hope of becoming president. It is quite scary watching the US self implode, China must be laughing themselves silly just waiting for their chance to ride roughshod over every country in the world with nobody to stop them. Until you guys can break away from the present system of government I don't see things getting any better, but it would probably take another civil war to do it.

1 hour ago, JET 445 said:

No, it's not nearly as bad here in Australia, we still have a functioning political system where anyone with merit and integrity can rise through the ranks and become Prime Minister. The USA will never have a great President because only sponsored billionairs can become leader, leaving all the talented ethical politicians with no hope of becoming president. It is quite scary watching the US self implode, China must be laughing themselves silly just waiting for their chance to ride roughshod over every country in the world with nobody to stop them. Until you guys can break away from the present system of government I don't see things getting any better, but it would probably take another civil war to do it.

Im ready, Locked and loaded! 

3 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Term limits would solve a lot of our corruption .

Roger that. Ya know, our government has this thing called separation of powers. I'm wondering how Congress got the power to set their own wages, among other things.