newstang

So Kamela and Joe...

16 hours ago, RogerC said:

I've been hesitating spending money on my mustang lately. Don't know if I might need it for more necessity items with all the instability across the country and what will probably happen in November and beyond. Though I'm pretty well set, I might have to increase my family's security provisions.

After watching the brain dead moron speak or try to read the screen thru squinting eyes, It took a lot to keep from throwing up my lunch!

Not only was it a total BS lie filled so called speech, But so wrong in every way.

I am sure the lies will pile up as time gets closer to the Nov 3rd vote, So I suggest that everyone get set for a major upheaval and unrest in the days to come.

1 hour ago, Mach1Rider said:

After watching the brain dead moron speak or try to read the screen thru squinting eyes, It took a lot to keep from throwing up my lunch!

Not only was it a total BS lie filled so called speech, But so wrong in every way.

I am sure the lies will pile up as time gets closer to the Nov 3rd vote, So I suggest that everyone get set for a major upheaval and unrest in the days to come.

I had to change the channel, this idiot cant even read his q cards. I love how he blames Trump for the riots, when its his Democrat idiots that cause it. Remember that the symbol of the Dems is a Jackass, with good reason....

So ive been hearing about the Three Percenters, I tried to look them up but it seems their groups are on facebook, but being they show to be on the "Right" there is no such thing on FB. can anyone shed light on them? Ive heard they have support of police?

Now that WAP Klamala has show her cards to us that Mush Brain Joe is a puppet front for her.

With her saying they will put up 1.5 billion for minorities to start business.

You take tax money from me and will not allow me to access it to start a business?

How is that NOT discrimination?  A flat out middle finger to FEDERAL LAW!

Yea I'll vote for you.... NOT!

1 hour ago, Mach1Rider said:

Now that WAP Klamala has show her cards to us that Mush Brain Joe is a puppet front for her.

With her saying they will put up 1.5 billion for minorities to start business.

You take tax money from me and will not allow me to access it to start a business?

How is that NOT discrimination?  A flat out middle finger to FEDERAL LAW!

Yea I'll vote for you.... NOT!

I say we play their game, If its true that the world was Pangea, then we were all one continent, in that continent was Africa, so we are all part black, therefore : I WANT MY FREE SHIT !