newstang

So Kamela and Joe...

On 8/24/2020 at 7:59 AM, Casgar said:

I have watched a couple of their videos and found them interesting. Just be aware that there is some strong indications of scam going on too, which, at least for me, undermines the credability of his platform. One example; charging $3 000 for courses on how to build a profitable business when his one and only company has been in the red from the start, and at the same time asking $250 000/month to keep it running.

Edit; I haven't watched the documentary though, so can't comment on that.

This video talks more about Bill Gates the WHO and the immunizations and how this virus was was all planned and rehearsed 

1 hour ago, mustangstofear said:

F-them, he's got 250mil of their money now, hope others continue to sue them till they shut down.

Just like this latest " unarmed black man" they are boasting about. Someone needs to make the media show the whole story, not last 5 sec.

19 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

I'm still waiting for the lame stream media to show the white 5 year old that was shot and killed by his black neighbor 

good luck with that, have heard one libtard even mention it. around here a bunch of homes have BLM signs. we should put up signs of that poor kid.

I watch all this and I am so glad I live in Australia, life is still good here but we are rapidly heading in the same direction as your country. I am thankful that I have lived through the good times and will hopefully be gone before it really turns to shit. I would not like to be a young person growing up now.

On 8/28/2020 at 4:52 AM, JET 445 said:

I watch all this and I am so glad I live in Australia, life is still good here but we are rapidly heading in the same direction as your country. I am thankful that I have lived through the good times and will hopefully be gone before it really turns to shit. I would not like to be a young person growing up now.

Problem is You have already been disarmed in your country, We are well underway, But people here are now "breaking the unconstitutional law" and finding banned items like AR15's large capacity mags, etc. We have lost confidence in the police defending us because of what the lawmakers are doing to them. So now it will come to arming ourselves at all costs, Including having to reluctantly go against our own (police) if they try to carry out disarming us and making us criminals for having large capacity mags with the illegal laws passed. At this point with lawmakers going against them will keep them looking the other way hopefully.  It will come to a point where we will need to neutralize all domestic terrorists if this continues. BLM and the sympathizers will be the first to go if they come to us. 

BY the way, when I say WE, i mean Americans.  Not me, Im a former LEO and am very well and legally armed.

hey, whats important to know is that today is Ashura. it now shows up on my apple calendar, but im sure muslim shit will replace Columbus day, 4th of July , Christmas and thanks giving!  Didn't they just terrorize this country a few years ago. 

This crap just gets better and better,  I'm no Bible thumper at all, but old friends of mine have been talking about Rapture, barcode tattoos, watch the gay movement, and whats right will seem wrong and wrong become right, since i was a teen and all sorts of crap i forgot. I always said, they were full of shit.  But i'm afraid to say they were right. Im sure its not coincidence.  I have never before felt like my time was up and that we would actually be in a holy war / race war.  I do believe we are there.  Never-mind the elections, no matter who is in or out, this will get worse.  But what really concerns me is we wont be able to drive our mustangs anymore with trash like AOC :-)

On 8/29/2020 at 7:08 PM, newstang said:

hey, whats important to know is that today is Ashura. it now shows up on my apple calendar, but im sure muslim shit will replace Columbus day, 4th of July , Christmas and thanks giving!  Didn't they just terrorize this country a few years ago. 

This crap just gets better and better,  I'm no Bible thumper at all, but old friends of mine have been talking about Rapture, barcode tattoos, watch the gay movement, and whats right will seem wrong and wrong become right, since i was a teen and all sorts of crap i forgot. I always said, they were full of shit.  But i'm afraid to say they were right. Im sure its not coincidence.  I have never before felt like my time was up and that we would actually be in a holy war / race war.  I do believe we are there.  Never-mind the elections, no matter who is in or out, this will get worse.  But what really concerns me is we wont be able to drive our mustangs anymore with trash like AOC :-)

I've been hesitating spending money on my mustang lately. Don't know if I might need it for more necessity items with all the instability across the country and what will probably happen in November and beyond. Though I'm pretty well set, I might have to increase my family's security provisions.