newstang

So Kamela and Joe...

26 minutes ago, Mach1 Driver said:

They have such short memories of all the times she bad-mouthed Joe. They're on tape.

yep, it was the same with hillary-obama

they are such frauds.

I heard some knuckle head lib commentator the other day say that this duo was the "dream team".....OMGOSH!!! The sum total IQ of the two isn't 100.  Old Joe has lost whatever mental faculties he ever had and Kamalalalala changes her tune daily, such that she doesn't know what she stands for.  

I bought a new F150 a few months ago, i never noticed the tires on it other than it had them. Yesterday with Goodyear in mind I said, i wonder what tires are 

on this truck. Please dont let them be goodyear. Well they are,, What to do !

I use Cooper CS5 Grand Touring all season tires on my wife's car and Zeon RS3-GI all season high performance tires on my 11 mustang. I've never bought any Goodyear's in my life.

17 hours ago, newstang said:

So I just watched this through, all I can say is holy shit.

https://freedomplatform.tv/plandemic-indoctornation-world-premiere/

I have watched a couple of their videos and found them interesting. Just be aware that there is some strong indications of scam going on too, which, at least for me, undermines the credability of his platform. One example; charging $3 000 for courses on how to build a profitable business when his one and only company has been in the red from the start, and at the same time asking $250 000/month to keep it running.

Edit; I haven't watched the documentary though, so can't comment on that.