Sign in to follow this  
JIMWICK

Interior Trim Sports Roof

I think #2 is fixed seat quarter trim. I can't find them on retail but here is one on ebay: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-1970-Mustang-Fastback-Mach1-Boss-Shelby-ORIG-LH-FIXED-REAR-SEAT-CORNER-TRIM-/163116464897

3 is a metal channel that goes over the top of the seat.  You might get that from a person who did a fold down seat conversion.  I think it only goes on fixed seats.

5 hours ago, TexasEd said:

I think #2 is fixed seat quarter trim. I can't find them on retail but here is one on ebay: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-1970-Mustang-Fastback-Mach1-Boss-Shelby-ORIG-LH-FIXED-REAR-SEAT-CORNER-TRIM-/163116464897

3 is a metal channel that goes over the top of the seat.  You might get that from a person who did a fold down seat conversion.  I think it only goes on fixed seats.

I saw that on eBay last night haha.  So far it doesn't look like they're produced.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, JIMWICK said:

I saw that on eBay last night haha.  So far it doesn't look like they're produced.  Thanks!

You might need to put out a wanted ad for parts from a Fixed to Fold Down conversion. 

Alternatively:

• The top angle piece could be made from aluminum fairly easily but I think it has a texture.  Maybe powder coating would work.
  • The side pieces could probably be used to make a mold and then cast them or make them in fiberglass.  If you're tech saavy you could maybe get 3D printed since they are not too big.  Still need a donor mold to borrow.

I could have helped but am in Australia.....way too expensive and hard to ship anything long.

I am doing the conversion and have all the bits from my conversion.

I have a full uncut metal package tray (or whatever you want to call it) as well.