JIMWICK

Newbie looking for 69 or 70 front seats

I just bought a 69 Fastback that I'm finishing and it has the TMI seats.  Looking to swap or buy a different set, because my head is touching the headliner.  Please reply or send a pm with what you have.  I'm looking at something I can either bolt in or add my tracks and definitely prefer OEM.  I'm in NE TN, Johnson City.  Thanks ahead,  Jim69Fastback.thumb.jpg.7063d86bf6dc66cce4da9976ffecb452.jpgong as it's vinyl and I   

What TMI seats do you have? I have a set of Mach 1 seats that have been reupholstered with TMI 'sport' foam with the extra bolstering. I would  prefer a lower back for my convertible. 

IMG_0893 (1).JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

Are you looking for a new set? I have a set of original Mach 1 seats that are in excellent shape. I’m 6’ and I have about 4 “ head clearance. I’m in Branson Missouri. I’m looking for a more modern version I’m going to be doing the pro touring look. What do you want for yours?

On 10/27/2020 at 8:26 AM, prayers1 said:

Are you looking for a new set? I have a set of original Mach 1 seats that are in excellent shape. I’m 6’ and I have about 4 “ head clearance. I’m in Branson Missouri. I’m looking for a more modern version I’m going to be doing the pro touring look. What do you want for yours?

Do you still have those ? And price ? 

On 11/25/2020 at 7:02 AM, stangman68 said:

Located central Illinois, professionally restored front and rear,  new foam, new burlap, all nice tracks and plastic hardware....very nice ready to bolt in.  $1000

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

If your seats are available let me know.  I have a 69 Boss with original interior and I would like to put some new stuff in to drive.  Eric Lipper 713 253 5382