About 6 weeks ago I lucked into a partially completed project. It's for my wife. 351 W, painted seats upholstered, floor pans done, rear disc brakes, all new steering gear and suspension and lots of new trim parts. We've ordered the evaporator core for the factory air. 

On 7/19/2020 at 7:31 PM, Rubrhammer said:

About 6 weeks ago I lucked into a partially completed project. It's for my wife. 351 W, painted seats upholstered, floor pans done, rear disc brakes, all new steering gear and suspension and lots of new trim parts. We've ordered the evaporator core for the factory air. 

Ya, welcome to the forum. I'm still waiting to see those painted seats :)  That's a real nice starting point. 

Hey @mike69 how'd you know it was a coupe without @Rubrhammer mentioning it? Can you help me with some lotto numbers?

20 hours ago, RPM said:

Ya, welcome to the forum. I'm still waiting to see those painted seats :)  That's a real nice starting point. 

Hey @mike69 how'd you know it was a coupe without @Rubrhammer mentioning it? Can you help me with some lotto numbers?

Bob, the title of the thread says 1970 Coupe. No I can not help you with lotto numbers unless you want the loosing numbers I have been playing, LOL.