Kris

Chin spoiler

Has anyone put a 70 chin spoiler on a 69? I was wanting to know if it would work and how it would look. My driveway is pretty steep and the 70 mounts up higher so I was thinking it would be less likely to scrape. Thanks

I put a Dynacorn spoiler on my 69 convert and have 6.5 in. of clearance at the center/low point.  This is stock springs 302.

The valance of the 69 and 70 are listed as different parts so the spoiler may not bolt right-up from one to the other.  

IMG_1089[1].JPG

20 hours ago, Mystang said:

I put a Dynacorn spoiler on my 69 convert and have 6.5 in. of clearance at the center/low point.  This is stock springs 302.

The valance of the 69 and 70 are listed as different parts so the spoiler may not bolt right-up from one to the other.  

IMG_1089[1].JPG

that's looking real sharp mystang- what color is that?

659066167_IMG_8652(1).thumb.jpg.fc98bc12a2ba8391d8c2bdddadd9363f.jpg

I agree with you both on Fords' ruby red metallic.   It's especially nice in sunshine. ;-)

I've got the same spoiler as @MyStang (he has some excellent taste!) although I just measured mine and I have 7.5in clearance in the center, (my car is also 100% stock suspension except for 1in sway brace which shouldn't affect the height).  I've never had it scrape anything in the 12Kmi I have had it on.  I do recall there not being a terrible lot of guidance on where exactly it mounts.  I installed it myself, and it was the devil to align and keep even.  Anyway, you can get this one up to 7.5in clearance, I'm satisfied with the mounting.

Edited by JayEstes
typo