RPM

Mach 1 Reflective Side Stripes

I’ve seen red Mach’s with both gold/w and black/g

Guess would be what’s suits your liking. I got mine from CJ’s. Right rear had a flaw in reflective composite and they sent me a free replacement for that piece 

1 hour ago, Caseyrhe said:

I’ve seen red Mach’s with both gold/w and black/g

Guess would be what’s suits your liking. I got mine from CJ’s. Right rear had a flaw in reflective composite and they sent me a free replacement for that piece 

Black huh? Well screw you, now you've got me thinking, which ain't good. Black kinda goes with the hood. Crap...

I'm not a fan of CJ's. Got NPD down the road a piece. 

Looks real good for 51 years old Brian. I wouldn't mention it again. 

Thanks guys. 

I have a candy apple red Mach 1.  I used the NPD gold and black stripes.  Went on easy and look great.  Make sure you find the recommendations of where to install them.  There are some good old articles on the location.

Bob, I used the measurements I found off this site, made a few pencil marks, and ran a string line. I then came back with painters tape to match the string line. The lip of the tape is just enough to catch the stripe once backing is removed. It only takes just a little soap in the bottle to make the stripes workable. 

B9260497-086B-4D38-B744-0FD1DED9AAD9.png

8DB460AA-6613-45EF-9FDC-58BF9C30B326.png

4 hours ago, Caseyrhe said:

Bob, I used the measurements I found off this site, made a few pencil marks, and ran a string line. I then came back with painters tape to match the string line. The lip of the tape is just enough to catch the stripe once backing is removed. It only takes just a little soap in the bottle to make the stripes workable. 

B9260497-086B-4D38-B744-0FD1DED9AAD9.png

8DB460AA-6613-45EF-9FDC-58BF9C30B326.png

Nice tip Casey, I was thinking of using a laser level. Tell ya what, next time I'm in Texas I'll drop by and you can show me your magic on my 69.