Sign in to follow this  
LoneWolf2U

law.... The joke of the day!

So all I hear and see on the news is No One is above the Law!

Well I have to say it does not matter if your on the side of the leftest groups.

While shopping for groceries the other day I see this car with Trump 2020 stickers across the rear window.

As i park this woman takes her cart and rams the car repeatedly, Then takes a cane from the cart and proceeds to break out the rear windows of said car.

I see a local PD car pulling into the lot and flag it down, As I am talking to the officer the car owner comes out and is looking over her car with tears running down her face.

I tell the officer that the person that did the damage is right over here loading her car, The woman states to the officer that she was offended by the Trump stickers and was voicing her opinion as the first amendment allows.

The damaged car owner wants her arrested, The officer states he will not even ticket her because she was offended by the stickers and just lost it voicing her opinion.

So I ask the officer what if I go over and pound this lady for damaging my property because that is my opinion and have the right to have it heard.

His reply was you will be in handcuffs and charged.

I look at the officer in the eye and say Sorry officer your statement has no logic as I shake my head and walk away.

So much for no one is above the law!

I don't really think pounding on a person is the same as destroying windows of a car, but following the officers logic you should at least be able to destroy the windows on the car of the woman.

While it may have taken some control if that Karen had done that to my car, I would have demanded that she be held for her actions.

The point is there is laws for everyone to follow like them or not. But the standards are not being followed that if you break it your held to answer.

I am soooo tired of the left media and the political hacks tell the cameras that what I see with my own eyes is Ok and they are just peaceful folk speaking there minds.

These left controlled cities that are allowing the riots and take overs is what they have voted for years and now they are getting the negativity they has sowed.

Just wait till it spills over into their areas and the mob wants them to kneel and give up everything they have worked hard for because they are told too.

They are the first to say not in my backyard! But it is coming to you soon if you let it continue unchecked.

Now they are stopping the use of pepper spray and tear gas for crowd control. So bring out the water cannons and wash them down the streets.

Only draw back to that is all the crap and waste will end up in the water and pollute it even more, But the plus side the peaceful people will get a free bath.

So Mr Hiden Biden shows his face to make his statement, Not really but read from a script and screen and not even try to hide it.

Then ramble on taking questions by a list that they have pre written replies?

This is what the left wants to be the leader of us all? Then we as a country are totally lost and the revolt will start soon!