Sign in to follow this  
jerrycordova93

WANTED!! 16:1 Steering box for my 69.

Stick with the K, most manual boxes are plumb worn out. Give Chockostang.com a call, his rebuilt boxes are tits, and pretty reasonable. I've got a Flaming River 16:1 box with around 7k miles that I'll give you a smoking deal on. 

20 hours ago, RPM said:

If I you, I'd stick with the K power box which gets minimal wear. Most F manual boxes are plumb worn out. 

What's your budget? I've got a tight 16:1 K box that I'd rather not just give away. I've also got a Flaming River 16:1 box with less than 7k miles that I'll sell for $200 +  $20 shipping.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:47 PM, RPM said:

Stick with the K, most manual boxes are plumb worn out. Give Chockostang.com a call, his rebuilt boxes are tits, and pretty reasonable. I've got a Flaming River 16:1 box with around 7k miles that I'll give you a smoking deal on. 

I messaged you directly earlier today about the flaming river box you have.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:47 PM, RPM said:

Just got the flaming river steering box. Thanks so much!