newstang

Riots

seems like this shitshow spread around the world. England and Australia?

and in australia, its all whites!, not one black face in the crowd.

WTF, do those poor cops have to do with this? 

WLM !

I am right exactly in the middle of it. I live in Minneapolis, less than 1 mile where it all started.  Seriously, they burned my police station, post office and 20 other buildings within a mile of my house.  I feel relatively safe, but the neighbors did take police action of our own.  I was on my part of  Lake Street for 5 nights in a row, protecting local businesses. We had neighborhood residents, just like me, there to protect them.  Last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I was there from 9pm to 5am, patrolling back and forth with my baseball bat.  That is all I had for protection.  A lot of neighbors were there with serious guns. That is not for me.  But our businesses survived and we did not need bats or guns.  The violence went to other easy targets with no protection.  

The violence and destruction came from 20 year old white kids with some wild agenda.  That, along with the fact that Minneapolis has the worst mayor in America, and equally as worthless Governor, and the result is property damage between 300 and 500 million.  But, in going with the mayor's agenda, nobody got hurt.  That was the plan by the mayor when he abandoned  the police station last thursday night and let the rioters burn it down.  Nobody was hurt, for the price of 500 million in property damage. Where do you draw the line?   

My Mustang is safe in my garage.  I am safe now, having a cup of coffee.  Minneapolis will not recover for 20 years.  The worst mayor in the history of the country. 

12 hours ago, danno said:

I am right exactly in the middle of it. I live in Minneapolis, less than 1 mile where it all started.  Seriously, they burned my police station, post office and 20 other buildings within a mile of my house.  I feel relatively safe, but the neighbors did take police action of our own.  I was on my part of  Lake Street for 5 nights in a row, protecting local businesses. We had neighborhood residents, just like me, there to protect them.  Last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I was there from 9pm to 5am, patrolling back and forth with my baseball bat.  That is all I had for protection.  A lot of neighbors were there with serious guns. That is not for me.  But our businesses survived and we did not need bats or guns.  The violence went to other easy targets with no protection.  

The violence and destruction came from 20 year old white kids with some wild agenda.  That, along with the fact that Minneapolis has the worst mayor in America, and equally as worthless Governor, and the result is property damage between 300 and 500 million.  But, in going with the mayor's agenda, nobody got hurt.  That was the plan by the mayor when he abandoned  the police station last thursday night and let the rioters burn it down.  Nobody was hurt, for the price of 500 million in property damage. Where do you draw the line?   

My Mustang is safe in my garage.  I am safe now, having a cup of coffee.  Minneapolis will not recover for 20 years.  The worst mayor in the history of the country. 

that is crazy and sad! 

But letting the mob take down the castle was a very bad idea. In fact its what gave everyone a pass to do this shit globally. 

You MUST command order. and for those 20 year old white kids, you should have beaten them with that bat til the parents cry.

Nobody got hurt, Are you kidding me?

Tell that to the shop owners that no longer have a shop to open or employ workers in.

How about the taxpayer who is now having to replace all the property and cover the tax losses from the riots.

Tell it to the people that no longer have a place to shop and now must travel to some other town to purchase their groceries and other goods. 

Explain it to all the people who may never recover from it.

They say Black Lives Matter....  Yet they continue to kill each other every day!

They say you must stay at home because of the virus.... Yet its ok to riot and burn down the city.  But you dare not open your place of business.

They say Vote for me and I will make life better for you... Then they kneel down to the Mob and beg forgiveness for not doing their job.

Now its defund the police because they are bad..... But it was their job to make the changes needed to make them better and they failed to do it.

What happened to Floyd was wrong! There is no argument there and they call for the on looking cops to be charged as they should be.

But the law goes both ways, The on looking protesters should be charged as well for now stopping or pointing out the bad actors that destroy and loot.

There has been many killed and hurt across this country including all of the law abiding citizens that have to pick up the pieces.

18 hours ago, Mach1Rider said:

Nobody got hurt, Are you kidding me?

Tell that to the shop owners that no longer have a shop to open or employ workers in.

How about the taxpayer who is now having to replace all the property and cover the tax losses from the riots.

Tell it to the people that no longer have a place to shop and now must travel to some other town to purchase their groceries and other goods. 

Explain it to all the people who may never recover from it.

They say Black Lives Matter....  Yet they continue to kill each other every day!

They say you must stay at home because of the virus.... Yet its ok to riot and burn down the city.  But you dare not open your place of business.

They say Vote for me and I will make life better for you... Then they kneel down to the Mob and beg forgiveness for not doing their job.

Now its defund the police because they are bad..... But it was their job to make the changes needed to make them better and they failed to do it.

What happened to Floyd was wrong! There is no argument there and they call for the on looking cops to be charged as they should be.

But the law goes both ways, The on looking protesters should be charged as well for now stopping or pointing out the bad actors that destroy and loot.

There has been many killed and hurt across this country including all of the law abiding citizens that have to pick up the pieces.

Well said

While the media spouts their propaganda and the snowflake mobs cry out about ending the police it simply shows they have never been anywhere that really has no law enforcement. I would guess that most of them have never been on the receiving end of live rounds headed towards them.

Having been drafted and sent out to places that we really had no business being under the ruse of freedom, Only to return to this country and be disrespected.

I will and have fought for their right to voice their opinions, But will not take a knee to the mob because my opinion differs from theirs.

Too many Monday morning quarterbacks sitting in their chairs speak like they know what the rules should be but have never stood in the others shoes on the front line.

Until they do, Don't profess to know the best way to deal with the situation of a one sided video you watch until you have all the facts that led up to the point someone started filming.

There is no need for me to search out the morons pushing the lefts agenda, But if you show up at my driveway I will defend my rights as an American with any means required.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, newstang said:

Just happening now, look close, all college white kids being "OUTRAGED" on behalf of another. Standing on the interstate and they wonder why tractor trailers try to run them over. I say we follow these assholes to their cars and stand in front of them when they try to leave.

IMG_1855.JPG

Cop told me a Trump voter was at a protest. He noticed the idiots smashing all the cars w Trump stickers. He just so happened  to have a bag of Trump stickers. So he found all the protester cars w BERNIE stickers and he put TRUMP over the BERNIE stickers and the next protesters smashed all the cars w the new Trump stickers over the Bernies

So last night at 10pm i hear a load bang in my driveway. I ran down with my 9mm ready to take-em-out.

found nothing.

My daughter facetimes me and said who is that next to your truck ( from our Ring cameras ) i look and its the neighbors kid up the road who has aspergers. I look at the video and sure enough its him. Called the police and his parents. At first the mom said its not her son. the father said that IS him for sure. no charges were pressed because I feel so bad for the parents having to live with this perpetual shit, that having him arrested wont help them or him. I did however warn them if he comes around again, i will make sure he leaves in an ambulance. Keep in mid the glass didnt break. the stone was the size of a baseball. So maybe TRESLA should take a lesson from Ford ( Built Ford Tough)  

Today the mother tells me he said he did it because he knew I was a cop and he wanted to see if he could get away with it.

He is 22 years old, on "medicinal Pot" listens to gangster rap (he is Jewish) and sees all this shit on tv about BLM. 

It really is a bad idea to mess with us. 

Tun up your volume
https://ring.com/share/6836162049084918165

We have some nasty little creeps running loose out here ,little gang bangers that think the telephone pole in the front yard needs gang signs painted on it ,the ride by on bikes and circle out in front of the house ,they know i have friends in the PD And CHP  ,i wont stand for any crap from any of them . Buddy of mine drove up in his CHP cruiser at hit the siren at the gate ,i told him he just sent half my neighbors running into the orange grove haha

11 hours ago, Machspeed said:

I can't believe the stupidly in this "defined the police" mantra. You know what you get when you do that? Mogadishu! 

That is the goal of China, Iran, Soros, Bloomberg, Gates, Obama, Sharpton, Clinton’s etc.

as a Cuban guy told me “the communists have to destroy the existing system before they can install communism.”

On 6/8/2020 at 7:22 AM, newstang said:

I love the defund the police stupidity, who will defend the shit politicians? 

I say defund them, then militias will form across the country, you think black lives didn't matter before......

You’re from New Milford ? I grew up there LOL

Whats going on there now? I haven’t been in years

On 6/6/2020 at 8:20 PM, mustangstofear said:

Most states would have welcomed the National Guard. So what was gained in all this ?

China is financing this for payback for us helping Taiwan & Hong Kong protestors. They also despise Trump cus he stands up the Empire.

Iran finances this for payback for Trump messing up their dream deal Obama gave them.

America hating billionaires like Soros, Geffen, Bloomberg, Gates, Rothschilds, Turner etc all laughing as USA tears itself apart while they steal everything not nailed down.

These same evil billionaires have a dream to exterminate 3 or 4 billion people using Gates “vaccine”. After they kill half people on Earth they all become monarchs w slaves and they all get million acre palaces.

Patriots gain experience & knowledge of evil and hopefully how to defeat it.

6 hours ago, SHELBY69 said:

You’re from New Milford ? I grew up there LOL

Whats going on there now? I haven’t been in years

ha, its the same shithole you remember  :-)

nothing new here other than rt7 now looks like highway and connects to super 7 ( for many years now)

So Deblasio is also going to paint Black lives matter on the street. isn't that special.

FYI, if I didn't hate before, I certainly am getting there now. they are pushing for a race war and by the way,

Trump will still be re-elected