Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just happening now, look close, all college white kids being "OUTRAGED" on behalf of another. Standing on the interstate and they wonder why tractor trailers try to run them over. I say we follow these assholes to their cars and stand in front of them when they try to leave.

IMG_1855.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It ain't about George. About time the big city police forces started using some force. 

Yesterday my youngest calls to chat. He says hey, the Bakersfield Police Department is hiring, think I should apply? Yikes! Now both of his parents were medically retired from different police departments when injured on duty. And of which I reminded him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RPM said:

It ain't about George. About time the big city police forces started using some force. 

Yesterday my youngest calls to chat. He says hey, the Bakersfield Police Department is hiring, think I should apply? Yikes! Now both of his parents were medically retired from different police departments when injured on duty. And of which I reminded him. 

NO ! dont take that job!

I called on NYPD PBA and asked why they did not call a sick out for 35,000 cops. 

Let the city that tries to hang cops handle this shit if they feel cops do a bad job.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dayton cops blocked them from getting on the interstate saturday. One of the organizers claimed on camera with a reporter they weren't going to go on the interstate, total BS. I live about 5 miles south of downtown in the suburbs. Protest going on right now at Lincoln Park about a mile away, bunch of white 20 somethings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all we see on the news in Australia. Now they are protesting here in support and trying to say our cops are killing the locals as well. When a cop kills someone in Australia it's so rare it's on every news channel. But they still try top make it about race without looking at what the person did that led to being killed.

What gets me is the pollies are too gutless to address issues because it may upset a minority group.

We all feel for you guys and what you are going through. Hopefully there will be a return to normality soon. And back to worrying about COVID 19.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cc to work everyday and the rest are loaded and ready if needed. I live on a dark street (no street lights) just off a main drag a couple blocks off a major intersection so its a concern. Actually in the process of installing security cameras I bought in November. Neighbor across the street is armed also. My wife saw on community fb page some (armed) residents are trying to get those interested in protecting the community connected in case people get really stupid and destructive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White cop does that to a white dude, maybe makes the local news

Black cop does that to black dude, maybe makes the news

Black cop does that to a white dude, maybe makes the news.

They should have brought the troops in earlier and nipped this in the butt before all the looting started. Punk ass kids

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RPM said:

It ain't about George. About time the big city police forces started using some force. 

Yesterday my youngest calls to chat. He says hey, the Bakersfield Police Department is hiring, think I should apply? Yikes! Now both of his parents were medically retired from different police departments when injured on duty. And of which I reminded him. 

Sad isn’t it.  I am 2nd generation. My Dad didnt want my bro or I to join up but we did.  Now big bro has ticked over 39 years whilst I have only done 36. 

I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone really - even though 95% of people are very supportive and acknowledge the work done.  

It’s okay at the senior ranks when you are older not having to deal with the shit all day every day but its a tough gig for the young ones.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bigmal said:

This is all we see on the news in Australia. Now they are protesting here in support and trying to say our cops are killing the locals as well. When a cop kills someone in Australia it's so rare it's on every news channel. But they still try top make it about race without looking at what the person did that led to being killed.

What gets me is the pollies are too gutless to address issues because it may upset a minority group.

We all feel for you guys and what you are going through. Hopefully there will be a return to normality soon. And back to worrying about COVID 19.

 

covid 19, whats that? 

Its amazing they arrested a woman for "talking" about a protest against covid. Now these POS gov's are saying people have a right to protest (riot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hux said:

Sad isn’t it.  I am 2nd generation. My Dad didnt want my bro or I to join up but we did.  Now big bro has ticked over 39 years whilst I have only done 36. 

I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone really - even though 95% of people are very supportive and acknowledge the work done.  

It’s okay at the senior ranks when you are older not having to deal with the shit all day every day but its a tough gig for the young ones.

 

holy shit, thats like doing prison time. Here in the states most cities are 20 years and out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The unfolding in the destruction of our country right in front of our eyes. It's happening and it doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to figure it out. Sadly, I think what we are seeing now is a good picture of the future. Anybody seen the movie Elysium? There's LA in a few years! Below is a pretty good article on the tactics of the destruction. I'd add a couple of things to it, but the core of it is correct. Look at #4 regarding the uneducated. When I look into those crowds, I see a lot of uneducated and ignorant people with too much time on their hands. Ben Shapiro has a book out, "How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps". Good read. Sad situation for us.  

https://pleasantonweekly.com/square/2010/05/23/how-to-destroy-america-the-eight-step-plan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 4:18 PM, RogerC said:

I cc to work everyday and the rest are loaded and ready if needed. I live on a dark street (no street lights) just off a main drag a couple blocks off a major intersection so its a concern. Actually in the process of installing security cameras I bought in November. Neighbor across the street is armed also. My wife saw on community fb page some (armed) residents are trying to get those interested in protecting the community connected in case people get really stupid and destructive.

And if you live in a leftist state they will be rushing out to arrest everyone for doing the law enforcements job.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, newstang said:

holy shit, thats like doing prison time. Here in the states most cities are 20 years and out.

 

It’s serious prison time at that.  Our State is the only one with a mandatory retirement age of 60.  Some want it changed to go on...I’m like F off.  Let me get my pension and live a while.

I have been in fairly senior roles for the past 12 years so no longer mixing it with the trash - all command level stuff - I have a mate who just finished with 37 years all on the road as a supervisor.  Tough gig and he’s a bit broken but he didnt want to leave and is now bored and taken a security job to fill in a few days.

He bought a new Mustang instead of an old one which is his mistake!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...