newstang

Riots

14 hours ago, bigmal said:

25626AF3-23AF-478F-9E3C-E49052FE32CA.jpeg

Had a good chuckle at this at first, Then thought hell they are living in their mom's basement and then the logic set in.

They are part of the village that raised these morons so why not!

We can chant outside while it burns, This is justice for your deeds.... Come outside and we'll make you bleed!

They are the ones who have the so called privileged life with their participation awards growing up instead of earning it.

I just had a Dem say to me, "I feel sorry for you, really." for being a conservative. 

Im really confused, do they not see the shit their party does that they need to feel sorry for me?

I told her, dont fell sorry, im ok with it. Biden will never see the white house.

18 minutes ago, newstang said:

I just had a Dem say to me, "I feel sorry for you, really." for being a conservative. 

Im really confused, do they not see the shit their party does that they need to feel sorry for me?

Just ask them a serious question, what is it about the Democrat party that makes you support and vote for them? Is it the one million abortions per year, the fact that they support the criminals over the law, that they support illegal aliens over citizens? How obtuse must one be to follow those maroons?

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Just ask them a serious question, what is it about the Democrat party that makes you support and vote for them? Is it the one million abortions per year, the fact that they support the criminals over the law, that they support illegal aliens over citizens? How obtuse must one be to follow those maroons?

And yet there are plenty of them out there  :(

Being from Australia it's not my place to chime in on American politics but I am finding these comments very interesting and polarising. We don't seem to get this level of emotion over here.

Mind you , I avoid arguments over politics, religion and gun laws. No views will be changed, but friendships can be lost. And I do have strong views on all three.

Also, we only get to see what the media wants us to see.

7 minutes ago, bigmal said:

Being from Australia it's not my place to chime in on American politics but I am finding these comments very interesting and polarising. We don't seem to get this level of emotion over here.

Mind you , I avoid arguments over politics, religion and gun laws. No views will be changed, but friendships can be lost. And I do have strong views on all three.

very true, friends and family lost over these politics. Problem is the Dems are looking for communism and we not. So they are invited to leave a capitalist country and go to Venezuela, Cuba, China if they like. The media like CNN, MSNBC will only show you the leftist view. You can tell because everything they say is their opinion against the president. (Who will win again) 

21 hours ago, bigmal said:

Well i find this very interesting, You don't rise to this level of emotion there.  So what would it take for you to rise up and speak out?

Your media is like ours, Most only spout the daily copy given them for the day as real news is not allowed just the propaganda opinion.

Anything that infringes on my right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness is enough for me to stand up and push back.

And anyone that will not allow a differing point of view is not worthy of being a friend let alone family.

On 9/24/2020 at 4:11 PM, mustangstofear said:

This is the new America  :(

why aren't the whites jumping around like monkeys? WLM ! 

she's sitting with her own group, how would this be illegal in the USA. I want to see if they fire this racist black cop like they would a white cop.

On the other hand, she created gettin manhandled because she was non compliant. but still for a mask...

2 hours ago, newstang said:

why aren't the whites jumping around like monkeys? WLM ! 

she's sitting with her own group, how would this be illegal in the USA. I want to see if they fire this racist black cop like they would a white cop.

On the other hand, she created gettin manhandled because she was non compliant. but still for a mask...

And what LAW is this over reaching officer trying to enforce?  Why did he not just give her a citation for this so called infraction?

Yes there should be retraining for this officer on the LAW, His action to assualt this woman who was posing no threat to him needs to be the real topic.

1 hour ago, Mach1Rider said:

And what LAW is this over reaching officer trying to enforce?  Why did he not just give her a citation for this so called infraction?

Yes there should be retraining for this officer on the LAW, His action to assualt this woman who was posing no threat to him needs to be the real topic.

this is the best thing that happened to her,  she will sue the shit out of the city and the pd and retire. God i wish that happened to me :-)

And like the rioters damage is not enough, Now you want to add another payment to the taxpayer tab.

The real revolt should be by those whom pay taxes!  Why are we paying for services not received?

This is a TOP down point, They all receive paychecks for nothing while we wait for the next tax hike to be shoved up our ass only to reply Thanks may I have another!

Or how about the moron rioter saying it ok to loot the stores, They have insurance.

Sorry how do you think the store pays for that insurance?   Logic says it is in higher prices to cover that cost,  So now everyone takes it again including the moron. Good thinking folks!