newstang

Riots

3 hours ago, newstang said:

when i look at her face i just wanna punch it hard, am I bad :-)

I gotta tell ya, I'd be in line right behind you to give her the jap slapp'in that she needs. Did you see her shred Trumps speech at the at the State of the Union? I cannot believe Pence did not see her do that. Had I been sitting next to her and seen that, a moment in history would have been made.     

48 minutes ago, Machspeed said:

I gotta tell ya, I'd be in line right behind you to give her the jap slapp'in that she needs. Did you see her shred Trumps speech at the at the State of the Union? I cannot believe Pence did not see her do that. Had I been sitting next to her and seen that, a moment in history would have been made.     

Completely disrespectful,  but what else would you expect from that old hag LOL.

15 minutes ago, mustangstofear said:

Completely disrespectful,  but what else would you expect from that old hag LOL.

When she announced him, she disrespected him there too. I thought is was great when he turned his back to her and did not shake her hand. I detest the woman.   

8 hours ago, newstang said:

also love these assholes tearing down statues, I guess by removing them history is erased?

If General Grant  and then as President, could forgive General Sherman Lee, let them keep their land, horses and guns, who are we to hold a grudge?

Note that the majority of this is happening in lib governed cities. Seattle is getting theirs now.  They just sit back and let it all happen. Don't want to hurt any of those peaceful protesters while they burn our cities you know. Interesting that these same libs want our guns too. They don't want the law and they don't want us having guns. I guess we're suppose to trust that those limp wrist-ed wimps are going to protect the people. I don't think so! 

On 6/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, Machspeed said:

Note that the majority of this is happening in lib governed cities. Seattle is getting theirs now.  They just sit back and let it all happen. Don't want to hurt any of those peaceful protesters while they burn our cities you know. Interesting that these same libs want our guns too. They don't want the law and they don't want us having guns. I guess we're suppose to trust that those limp wrist-ed wimps are going to protect the people. I don't think so! 

Yes, it is difficult living in the leftist Minnesota, but with the bad comes the good.  There was a couple good days in 2007.    There is too much feeling bad for others and not looking out for yourself.    I like to think the violence in Minneapolis would not have happened in Texas, but Houston has had their problems also.   

The city council voted to defund the police, but the reality is that cannot happen because of the city bylaws.  They must put it up to a vote and see if it will happen, and I am sure it will not.  We might get change, but not defunding. 

Slowly stores are opening back up.  Any building burnt out beyond repair has been demolished and the site cleared already.   Summer is returning to Minneapolis, I need to get my car out of the garage and start driving it. 

On 6/12/2020 at 6:54 AM, mustangstofear said:

I talked to a new customer in Orange county California Wednesday,  and he said they actually called in the National Guard  themselves to protect their town. Their Conservative Trump supporters,  no damage done :)

Good for them. Orange county is the last bastion of conservatism in southern California. I lived there in the city of Lake Forest and loved it, but it had crazy state taxes- the highest in the nation. If I had stayed there in retirement it would have sucked me dry. Here in Georgia I have 6-8 times the land, twice the house and 1/10 the taxes, and its a Red state.

4 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Any questions ?

So happy this abomination has come out. Can’t wait to watch Trump annihilate Dems w this in debates. They’ll call him racist for being against BLM which is really only the Dem SS

21 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Any questions ?

Yep! This COVID thing is all about that too! If the left wing can't control it, they will destroy it. Watch out for the voting fraud in this upcoming presidential election as well. It will be rampant. And, if Trump wins, we will likely see rioting as well.     

Always voter fraud. Barry won 2nd term thanks to millions of illegals voting him in.

COVID was the scam of the century designed to weaken US economy.  Riots are here to finish weakening economy and to force weaklings to vote for China Joe