Sign in to follow this  
SHELBY69

My 69 Shelby GT350

I bought her near mint 2 years ago. Doing a few mods, nothing crazy.  I installed a NARDI steering wheel, & 18” Halibrand wheels from the 427 Cobra. EIBACH springs, sway bars w a 1.5” lowering in front. modern BAER brakes in front w Modern MICHELINs, rumpy exhaust, & modern speakers I installed a 6 speed T5 trans.  She’s BEAUTIFUL but not very fast. Now I’m fighting temptation to drop in modern suspension, 600hp, & White Racing seats LOL.  Middle pic was when I got her, she was riding really high for some reason. I much prefer the NARDI & HALLIBRANDS over stock

1138CF98-27FC-4FEE-8041-53AED824B429.jpeg

71ABF87B-16FA-4410-8468-C9CBEB06A3F3.jpeg

6E1BC246-C4BB-4679-A930-9D13A5A78F52.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. That's a real nice 69 GT350! Believe me when I say I'm not a concours kinda guy, but with the value of yours I'd be afraid to modify too much. 

When you said:

" I installed a NARDI steering wheel, & 18” Halibrand wheels from the 427 Cobra"

does that mean you've got a 427 Cobra? I gots to know.  :)

A 351w is a great engine to mod.  Maybe buy / build another and keep the original in the corner of your garage.  A TCP manual rack is not invasive and will be a big improvement. Beautiful car!