1 hour ago, stangme428 said:

Great Job!! I have installed the sniper efi as well... great setup!  I also have the Hyperspark dist, but have not installed it yet

Have you or any other Sniper users tuned their's yet? I have been working on tuning mine for about 6 months and still have stalling issue in certain conditions. I would install the Hypershark and enable timing control after tuning the fuel with your current dizzy.

When we first installed it, it ran great for a couple of weeks.. then the 02 Sensor went out and i provided photo's to holley showing the 02 installation .. then Holley shipped me a new 02 sensor and it was running great... felt like a different power band especially up in the RPM.  well i took her out one day just one more rip before i pull the Mallory MaxFire distributor and replace it with the HyperSpark setup.... and so ... once in a while ill hit the rev limiter and shift ... well it pulled very strong all the way beyond 8K... i shifted.. wholly crap that was a rush ... sun was going down pulled in the driveway ... and turned to park and notice a bit of smoke passing across the hood... yep no rev limiter... not sure what happened but the MaxFire seems to have lost its settings.. i guess ill pull her apart and see whats up when i have time... i run Evans coolant so it didn't look like oil or coolant burning.. and did not smell like oil burning or coolant etc.  probably just a head gasket... everything internal is forged, H-Beam rods, internal balanced etc.  i pulled the valve covers and checked the rockers and push rods,  nothing is broken or loose up top...no unusual noises.. no smoke until it warms up a bit to temp.. then a slight coloration.  another days project.... good times :-) sniper was one of the best investments i have made to my build.  all that to say... i was planning on tuning after the Hyperspark ... so not yet.  

2 minutes ago, bartzzimpson said:

If you get to the point of needing some professional help, try these guys. Best $55 I ever spent.

https://www.efisystempro.com/fee-based-efi-system-technical-support

I bought mine from them, so I get tech support from Chris when I need it. Problem is, you have to play with the settings, try it, get logs, analyze, do changes and see what the change did. And it is not possible to create the same condition after a change to see what the change did unless you are on a dyno in an environmental chamber. I have to tune the stalling sometimes when coming to a sudden stop when coolant temp is below 160,  I can create that condition once or may be twice in a day and sometimes it will stall, some times not. I have to wait for winter and close to freezing temps to go back to tuning for cold conditions. Mine is a true daily driver driven on every weather so it is more challenging/time consuming to tune it compared to a sunny day driver that you warm it up while you are dusting the car. Does that make sense?