Ridge Runner

Bought a new toy !

There's one tool I've always drooled over to have and haven't pulled the trigger: an English Wheel. 

I've done all of my metal shaping by hand so far, and my fingers are getting just a wee bit tired.

Nice score Jim. I've wanted one since I saw one in a welding classroom I took back circa 1985. I also drool over metal shrinker/stretchers, and that English wheel Randy mentioned. Some day.

The ones from harbor freight are actually decent for small panels ,i bought them several years ago and use the shrinker stretcher quite a bit . I made a few panels with the english wheel and the planishing hammer .

I cant believe how easily the saw cuts ,they are low rpm ...no ,not RPM he is high speed haha 

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

The ones from harbor freight are actually decent for small panels ,i bought them several years ago and use the shrinker stretcher quite a bit . I made a few panels with the english wheel and the planishing hammer .

I cant believe how easily the saw cuts ,they are low rpm ...no ,not RPM he is just high

Fixed it for you.

21 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Bought me a new toy ,why? Dont need a reason why to buy tools haha! Home Depot had an Evolution chop on sale for $230 . 

Thing cuts 2 pieces of flat strap 3/16  steel like butter oooohhh baby !

20200424_125439.jpg

I got one too, it really cuts steel as easy as it does wood