Trinitys

Checking in

I figured I’d check in on the site and haven’t posted in awhile. I’ve been busy though.

The mustang is still running good, replaced shocks and tires a few months ago. Still drive it regularly. 

I just finished my 68 f100 build. 351w, fitech, 4r70w crownvic front end, explorer 8.8 rear. It turned out better than I could have imagined. I post a lot on my Instagram @ericmreimer 

D3B7D343-FEAE-46A9-BA64-025E1EA027D6.jpeg

F6793806-2037-48F4-AA72-E763D2955DEF.jpeg

37F27503-DBEA-41DD-8C50-3E9CAE8EA0A6.jpeg

1D0C86D8-6B9E-40D4-A7DF-F1AC8AAE7954.jpeg

Nice job!  I have a question about the accent stripe on your '69 Grande.  Is that hand painted?  Was it an option?  The Cougar Eliminators have a wider double stripe that runs the same way down the body. I am contemplating that for my '70 Vert....

4 hours ago, Vicfreg said:

Nice job!  I have a question about the accent stripe on your '69 Grande.  Is that hand painted?  Was it an option?  The Cougar Eliminators have a wider double stripe that runs the same way down the body. I am contemplating that for my '70 Vert....

It’s a stick on factory graphic. It’s reproduced now too which is cool. It wasn’t really an option, it was just part of the Grande package, 

11 hours ago, Trinitys said:

It’s a stick on factory graphic. It’s reproduced now too which is cool. It wasn’t really an option, it was just part of the Grande package, 

Who reproduces the 1969 Grande stripe?

3 hours ago, Vicfreg said:

I found it also.  The black strip apparently has a gold accent on it.

Yes, there is a gold stripe in the middle of the black stripe, and black stripe in the middle of the gold stripe. I am not sure if it is true but I was told that the original stripe was reflective, don't know if the repros are reflective or not. The one I had to remove from my 69 for paint was not reflective, I don't know if it was original as the car had a respray. On that stripe, the gold stripe on black was painted pinstripe. Might be that when they resprayed the car years ago, they made their own stripe instead of using an original stripe kit.