Sign in to follow this  
mustangstofear

1966 Coupe

Thought I would share some pictures a customer from California sent me this morning.  He has the 5 new pieces we developed for the front end. They are the 68 Shelby hood,  one piece upper nose, tight fitting bumper,  one piece lower valance with 2010 -2014 lights, and our carbon fiber wind splitter.  He also has our rear bumper and end caps. 

IMG_2724.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

3 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Thought I would share some pictures a customer from California sent me this morning.  He has our carbon fiber wind splitter.  

Hey Rich,

I looked, but didn't see it, is the splitter on your website? If not, y'all have one for a 69, and the pricing?

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Hey Rich,

I looked, but didn't see it, is the splitter on your website? If not, y'all have one for a 69, and the pricing?

It's under the 65-66 section.  Currently that's the only year we make. I've been kicking around making a new design for the 69-70

This customer isn't using them, but we have adjustable turn buckles that look really nice. I'm using this exact setup on my 65 fastback. Everything on my build is what we sell. My fender flares are steel not fiberglass. Also just made black anodized billet bezels with or without ribs, your choice. You also have a  choice of our billet gas cap to recess in with our adapter or just bolt it on like the factory. 

20200324_111106.jpg

20200312_161408.jpg

20200319_134204.jpg

20200319_134155.jpg

20200312_164951.jpg

20200319_134250.jpg