MN69Grande

Corona Planning

On 3/24/2020 at 2:27 PM, mustangstofear said:

We can sure tell everyone is home working on their cars. Orders and technical questions non stop :)

I actually had to take the last 3 days off ,i havent had a day off in three weeks . Having a bit of trouble getting materials or i would be working 12 hour days just to keep up ...is there still that many Mustangs out there ?

I haven't had a chance to get bored ,work coming in like crazy ,i am working saturday and sundays just to keep up  . Good thing my Nephew is coming to help this weekend . People must be spending that stimulus money like crazy ,i will take all they want to send me  

OK, to set the dingbat above straight- too much of anything will kill you, even water. In a French 1000 patient study, Hydoroxychloroquine works 98% of the time if given early enough, and with rare side effects, such as a rash. It should be taken using weight based dosing, not one dose fits all. 2400mg over five days is not usually enough, but I haven't heard what the current dosing parameters are. This stuff builds up over time. With the doses being given for Corvid 19 it is not considered dangerous. Much higher doses are reportedly given for malaria, which has been the primary use of the drug for 50 years. And this stuff is cheap- the drug companies don't like it because they can't make much money on it. If you look at a world map of corvid- there aren't any cases in malaria prone areas because of the use of Hydoroxychloroquine.

There are two other treatments that reportedly work but I haven't seen studies. The first, is Remdesivir. The second is convalescent plasma.

They are working hard on a vaccine but lets face it, it may never come. If one of my loved ones got it, I would demand early use of hydroxychlolquine using weight based dosing. The government has allowed the use of the drug "off label" for covid.Those are the facts to date so stay well guys and don't rely on your doctor to give you the right treatment. Only 25% of ANY profession is competent at what they do (one in four), and doctors are no better. 40,000 people have died in the US so far.

So this is to put things into perspective, The us is 5.5 x larger than italy. 

Lombardia is just one region in Italy and is as big as the state of NJ. 

these are the stats for this morning, for just that one region:

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 8.41.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 8.41.31 AM.png