Vicfreg

National Mustang Day Event

I am a founding member of the Mustang Owners Museum.  It is located right up the road from Charlotte Motor Speedway, in Concord, N.C., adjacent to the Daniel Carpenter manufacturing complex.    The Museum has just recently opened, and is starting to book a lot of events.   There is a long story about how this Museum actually got off the ground, and was actually allowed to use the name Mustang.  Anyway, I have pasted the link for the Mustang Event below.  

https://www.mustangownersmuseum.com/2020-nmd-event.html#id=128&wid=5201&cid=1250

The other thing is that they are likely going to expand the Museum, and if they do, you might be able to buy a "brick" for the walkway that leads up to the Museum.   I got one for my family, as we all have owned Mustangs. Over the years my Uncle, Cousins, and I have owned nearly every model of the early (64 to 73) generation Mustangs.

Here is a picture of my brick....Fregonese is my last name, and my family has gotten a real kick out of this.....

Hope you can get there someday.

Vicfreg

IMG_5841.jpg

Loved our visit to the museum in October. We missed the Bullitt by a week or two the lady at the door said. Neat place although I'm not sure why they have moved across the street but I may be able to get back there later this year. I am far from politically correct but a caravan of vehicles stopping at bars seems a little extreme these days. I am not anti-drinking as I used to do way too much of it. A quad bypass and certain threats by a thoracic surgeon and a cardiologist put a roaring halt to that. 16 years of having beer, wine and liquors in the house for guests and I drink iced tea or soda. Maybe the booze cruise isn't such a bad idea and I am placing myself in the cruise and imagining my behavior if it were 20 years ago.   Dave R. 

I think it is just a tour of some local micro-brew places.  For sure, I'll have a beer anytime...except when I am driving.  Plus, with a vintage car. I'll send them a note about how they have phrased this.  Thanks