newstang

Your gonna hate me now

11 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I thought i heard the Chevy word !?

yep, i know nothing about them other than im not a fan. but it is a nova ss rust free i bought for 5k, im pretty confident it will sell for alot more

Great find and really cheap, I am a big fan of the 60 and 70,s cars and not just Mustangs, I have a Corvette stingray parked next to my 65 Mustang fastback and love them both, but that's just me. Would love to get an early Pontiac firebird, but the Aussie dollar has fallen on its arse. Beautiful car by the why and looks like it has all the fruit

10 hours ago, unilec said:

Great find and really cheap, I am a big fan of the 60 and 70,s cars and not just Mustangs, I have a Corvette stingray parked next to my 65 Mustang fastback and love them both, but that's just me. Would love to get an early Pontiac firebird, but the Aussie dollar has fallen on its arse. Beautiful car by the why and looks like it has all the fruit

Gotta say, im also not a mopar man either but i would give up two of my stangs for a CUDA ! That is a bad ass car..

6 hours ago, RPM said:

Hate you? Na, I pity you :)  Now give me a minute to find that Delete Thread button so I can do my Moderator duties. In full disclosure, I have owned one of them chivies.

dont worry bob, this one will be sold as soon as its done. :-)

10 hours ago, Vicfreg said:

Oh yeah.  Nova's are...uh...cool.  For Mustangs, there are so many great songs about the mystique of the brand.  Same for Nova's.  Here is the musical tribute to the Chevy Nova....

this guy should not quit his day job 

16 minutes ago, mustangstofear said:

Hey, just because I'm on a beach in Florida for 6 weeks doesn't mean I don't work LOL

well obviously you didnt learn to leave your computer and phone off during vacation :-)

So, the more I work on this thing the more I say, Chevy is shit!.

everything on this car is such a thoughtless design.

I put on new brake shoes and there is NO adjuster hole. The say to either put the hole in the drum and adjust, or take the drum on and off.

WTF? 

So I decided to do it like All my other cars had it, where it belongs. ( Like Fords )

Drilled out and elongated the access holes.

And these GM guys say Ford sucks? 

IMG_3899.jpeg

IMG_3900.jpeg