RetroStang

Fold Down Seat diagram needed

I've searched, and am unable to find a picture of all the parts needed for the fold down seat and surrounding panels. I found several threads that pointed to a website called folddownseat.com but it is no longer in business. In in the process of converting my 69 from a non-fold to a fold down. I have all the main parts, but am interested in brackets, clips, screws, shims, etc. Does anyone have a copy of a picture of all the parts needed? I'm thinking it would be from the 1969 Mustang Parts and Body Illustration book.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Mach1 Driver said:

Thanks for the link. I watched that one a while ago, and wondered if there were any differences between the 67-68 and 69-70. I realize I'm missing the brackets that mount that first panel (by the trap door) to the floor.

14 hours ago, RetroStang said:

Thanks for sharing. Any chance you have a page that shows how the panel under the rear window above the trap door attaches?

sorry, its the only thing shown for the fold-down section.

Retro Shoot me a contact number and Ill text you some pics of my fold down as I was putting it in the car... and yes there are a few differences in the 68 to 69 fold down set up, but nothing you can overcome with a little ingenuity.

The rear fiberglass piece that sits above the trap door and just below the window required me to epoxy some "Fuzzy Rivets" on to it and make some brackets to screw in for them to attach to since my can never came with them and trying to find some are a bit of a PITA and not cheap, plus I don't like to wait for parts when I can make my own.

Ridegerunner makes most of the fiberglass parts you need if your missing anything.

3 hours ago, MikeStang said:

Ridegerunner makes most of the fiberglass parts you need if your missing anything.

Thanks MikeStang. Is there a website for Ridegerunner?

The rear piece above the trap door is one of my mysteries. NPD lists the brackets for around $25, but are sold out at all of their locations. I may have found them else where, but they are $45-50, which seems pretty expensive for what they are.

I am converting my 70 Mach 1 fixed rear seat to a fold down. I have all the fiberglass panels, the trap door, the panel above the trap door, and have the aftermarket fold down rear seat kit. I have watched all the videos and read all the online info I can find. What I cant quite understand is  how the panel above the trap door and the bottom of the rear window attaches to the car. Best I can tell I am missing the brackets and clips (see pic).

Anyone haves a picture of where the brackets and clips go?  Where can I go to buy them or can anyone provide the bracket measurements so I can make them?

Thanks much!

69 70 MUSTANG FASTBACK FOLD DOWN SEAT LATCH BRACKETS.jpg