Sign in to follow this  
ymach1

1969 Boss 429 sold March 19, 1969 from Null Ford in Uniontown, PA 15401?

I was wondering if anyone would have any information on the 1969 Boss 429 that was sold on March 19, 1969 at Null Ford in Uniontown, PA 15401?

Thanks for your time and information.

uniontown-evening-standard-Mar-17-1969-p-1.pdf uniontown-morning-herald-Mar-19-1969-p-1 The Boss 429 is Here Null Ford Sales Boss 429 March 19, 1969 morning.pdf uniontown-morning-herald-Mar-20-1969-p-1 The Boss 429 came was here and is gone.pdf

It's not likely but you never know.  Your best hope is probably the Boss 429 registry. Somebody over there may have a Marti report with Null Ford on it. These cars, if they survived, have changed owners many times over the years, and the original owners probably don't read forums like this, and they're getting up in years.

What do the newspaper images mean? I didn't see anything Boss 429 on them, although the all-you-can-eat fish dinner for $1.19 sounds good :)

I had to read deep to find the references on each page.

1. The Boss is coming

2. Come and see the boss at Nula Ford

3. The Boss is gone if you want one come and order it.

Other than sales date period it would be almost impossible to ID a car unless they sold only the one Boss 429.

I guess you could request Kevin Marti to search records for Nula Ford sold Boss 429’s?