3Katz

Sports mirrors

I have researched as much as I can so I think it's a bit of a dead end but I'm after replacement glass for the sports mirrors. I just find it hard to imagine with every other part being available that I'm struggling to find these for both left and right side - non convex if possible. If anyone knows of a supplier it would be greatly appreciated!

Do a search on Amazon for these two mirrors:

Burco 2112 - 4 3/8" x 2 7/8"

Burco 2124 - 4 1/2" x 2 7/8"

My fastback was manufactured in April 1969 was 2124 on the drivers side and 2112 on the passenger's side.

I ended up just getting two of the 2124 (larger) mirrors since I didn't see a point in using the smaller mirror when replacing it (these mirrors are small enough as is).

Unfortunately I can't get the Burco ones in Aus, I'm not sure if WCCC sends to Aus but I've sent them a message so hopefully I hear back. I'm surprised our Mustang guys here don't stock them...

14 hours ago, Mach1 Driver said:

West Coast Classic Cougar sells them and has a good video on it too.

I agree.  I replaced my pass side mirror.  Just the glass.  He had a great video.  Cost was just $16.  Or he has the entire mechanism.