newstang

Pass side fender wanted

You missed mine by a couple of years. Sold it to a member here for $100 plus Greyhound shipping. Keep the grey dog in mind if you locate one quite a ways away.

33 minutes ago, RPM said:

You missed mine by a couple of years. Sold it to a member here for $100 plus Greyhound shipping. Keep the grey dog in mind if you locate one quite a ways away.

greyhound actually works great, i did that years ago. also fastenal ships 

18 minutes ago, vanscooter said:

I have some in Pennsylvania. They are on Philadelphia Craigslist in "Doylestown"

found it, says you have 3. do you have a really clean one that wont need much especially after its media blasted. 

BTW, love your tag line that says Chevy Sucks :-)

Here is some pics of the trunk lid ,it in very good shape with i think two very light little dings ,almost cant see them . It just had a couple of surface rust spots where it had been sanded through the original paint ,i guess i had already sanded that away ,the dings are circled in red. Problem would be shipping at a reasonable rate 

20200104_170529.jpg

20200104_170552.jpg

20200104_170557.jpg

43 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Here is some pics of the trunk lid ,it in very good shape with i think two very light little dings ,almost cant see them . It just had a couple of surface rust spots where it had been sanded through the original paint ,i guess i had already sanded that away ,the dings are circled in red. Problem would be shipping at a reasonable rate 

20200104_170529.jpg

20200104_170552.jpg

20200104_170557.jpg

oh, thats for a coupe/ covt. I need the fastback lid. sorry if i didnt mention that

15 hours ago, Tain said:

i have two, one needs alittle work on the headlight bucket area and one has a small patch on the bottom near the door, but is primed and ready for paint

thanks, i ended up finding one locally and after having it media blasted, just welded up the constellation .

IMG_3342.jpeg

IMG_3343.jpeg

IMG_3344.jpeg