RobotMan

Latest Seat Belt Recommendations

Need to pick out some 3 point harness seat belts for my sons 69 Mach rebuild. I have moved the seats back almost 3” including the lower rocker and tunnel attachment  points. I know there have been many discussions in older threads on this topic but I am hoping to get the latest experiences and advice. I was not that happy with the seat belts I used on my oldest sons car as the quality of the retractable unit was poor and they were too short for big guys like me. When latched, I cannot reach forward to the dash controls. Thanks in advance for your help. 

Rick

I used 3 point belts from Juliano's Hot Rod Parts on my '69 Mach 1. No complaints. Work great. Color matched the new upholstery. I weigh 270 and they fit fine. There was a video of them installing these belts in a '70 Mach 1 as I recall.   Dave R.

1 hour ago, Dave R. said:

I used 3 point belts from Juliano's Hot Rod Parts on my '69 Mach 1. No complaints. Work great. Color matched the new upholstery. I weigh 270 and they fit fine. There was a video of them installing these belts in a '70 Mach 1 as I recall.   Dave R.

Thanks for the info Dave. 

2 hours ago, Dave R. said:

Dave do you have the part number for the ones you used in your Mach?.

8 hours ago, Mike65 said:

Dave do you have the part number for the ones you used in your Mach?.

Mike65, I think I have the paperwork on them in my binder. Yes, I do have the paperwork. It's only 54 degrees in the garage so went to the garage and I have the paperwork in hand.

JUS10308 for the 3 point belts. That may be the number specific for the berry colored ones. JUS60108 for the matching lap belts for the rear seat. In Feb. of 2015 the belts were $239.90 for the pair of 3 points and $49.90 for the pair of rear laps.

Juliano's Interior Products  860-872-4114.   Good luck and Merry Christmas.   Dave R.

10 hours ago, Dave R. said:

Mike65, I think I have the paperwork on them in my binder. Yes, I do have the paperwork. It's only 54 degrees in the garage so went to the garage and I have the paperwork in hand.

JUS10308 for the 3 point belts. That may be the number specific for the berry colored ones. JUS60108 for the matching lap belts for the rear seat. In Feb. of 2015 the belts were $239.90 for the pair of 3 points and $49.90 for the pair of rear laps.

Juliano's Interior Products  860-872-4114.   Good luck and Merry Christmas.   Dave R.

Thanks for the info Dave. Merry Christmas to you too.