mustangstofear

Mustang Monthly magazine over

I though they were going out a long time ago ,used to meet up with Jim Smart at least a couple times a year ,probably won't be seeing him again ,but he does freelance with a few other magazines ! And i learned a lot from that magazine when i first started working on these cars ,i must have 500 of them in boxes ,they are nice for reference sometimes.  

I still get MM and dropped MM&FF a few years ago as it was too much new stuff and not enough classic Fords.   I recently re-subscribed to MCR after many years and it had lots of good and refreshing content … was also good to again read features on other Muscle Cars other than Mustangs.

These were the only magazines I was subscribed to so this really sucks … I'm not ready to read magazines online exclusively.

Doug

I got an email this week saying that Car Craft was dropped and I would get digital access to another mag (Hot Rod, Motor Trend or 4WD) and 6 months access to Motr Trend streaming. No mention of Mustang Monthly. Nor money back.

Lucky I only took a 1 year Car Craft subscription when renewing MM as it was like a few bucks more.

Maybe MM has survived the cut?

When I started working on Mustangs way back in the mid 70's I subscribed to MM in the late 70's & was a subscriber until about 5-8 years ago. The only issues I kept from my collection were the ones that pertained to either 69 or 65 Mustangs. Now the only magazines I get are from the Mustang Club of America & a woodworking magazine. I really do not like reading magazines on the computer.

They say the paper version of the magazine is dead, but Mustang Monthly lives online.   I don't see any NEW content on Mustang360/Mustang Monthly.   Does new content actually exist somewhere online or not ??   If so, how do you access it ??

I've also not got any phone calls or mail regarding what to do with my recently renewed 3 year subscriptions to MM & MCR.   Are they hoping they can just keep everyone's $$ ??

Doug 

I hassled them by email and they finally extended my current Hot Rod subscription. Too some effort, but my renewal date has been extended.

A reminder to always save emails and receipts.