newstang

NYS does it again

18 hours ago, Mach1Rider said:

Guessing you missed the bank robber story who repeatedly rob 3 banks in a week only to be released again.

unfortunately i did see that. Why are these mutts not being shot during a robbery  

If you've been following things in Virginia over the past week or so like I have, you'll know that tomorrow is going to be sketchy down there. Things could easily go bad escalating in to  CW2 by tomorrow night or well on the way. Hope it don't but stay alert.

17 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Looks like the  Commie Governor invited Antifa to  come down. 

you mean the guy who dressed up as KKK. 

oh yea, and last time I checked, we have the guns, Antifa has big mouths.

Im ready for them ANYTIME.

I carry this yellow sharpie with me at all times.

IMG_3356.jpeg

All crazy stuff.  I survived the '70s by keeping my head under the hood of a car, making a lot of friends.  The friendship stopped when you dropped the clutch, and started again at the finish line..  No one checked your  political affiliation, or social status.  

My former home state of NJ has gone mad.   That's why I moved to North Carolina, it is like a return to simpler days.   It's a shame. but a reality we all need to deal with.   That's what is great about this forum.   Car guys doing car guy stuff.   Thank God for that.

1 hour ago, Mike65 said:

Yes Vic NJ has gone mad, that is why I looking to get out as soon as I retire in just under 3 years.

Problem is this is going to follow us anywhere we go.

Look at FL and TX and VA. they are all getting overrun by leftists. Seriously, do you think a guy like Beto would have survived living in TX 10 years ago?

I don't understand how the wealthy are into this too. How does any of this help them? There will be an uprising im sure. right now we are being quiet, but i cant imagine for much longer.

I think our generation will just need to die off and let the shit hit the fan for the future generations of eunichs

2 hours ago, newstang said:

Problem is this is going to follow us anywhere we go.

Look at FL and TX and VA. they are all getting overrun by leftists.

My brother who lives in Austin says none of the 10 city council members are from Texas. 

"Beto" is a white guy named Robert, playing to the Hispanics.