newstang

NYS does it again

Sorry guys, this has nothing to do with stangs but I figured I'd share with the world How NYS gov Cuomo and the dems intend to keep NY safe. Here is a list of Non Bail crimes. 

Your gonna love this, read through them. This was distributed to all PD's

This is where we are heading, Time to stock up on ammunition.

20191206_115743.jpeg

20191206_115748.jpeg

20191206_115753.jpeg

20191206_115801.jpeg

Posting in The Garage doesn't have to be about Mustangs brother. 

Hey Rob, you sure that ain't from California? When did the good guys become the bad guys, and vice versa? The Po Po recently recovered a stolen pistol of mine, and the hoops I had to jump thru to get it back would make your head spin. I know it made mine. Here's a small example,  if I also wanted to get my stolen ammo back, I would have to do more paperwork thru an FFL dealer. All my stolen stuff was mine legally. Already purchased  and registered. Ya, I don't get it either. 

These libs have lost their minds, and it's the honest citizens who will suffer. So nobody thought of revamping the bail system, and the only option was to eliminate it? Give me a fu€king break. The bad guy who shot me and my partner when I was a copper did a whopping 6 years. And he had priors.  Texas is looking better every day. 

I need a drink. And I don't drink :)

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

Posting in The Garage doesn't have to be about Mustangs brother. 

Hey Rob, you sure that ain't from California? When did the good guys become the bad guys, and vice versa? The Po Po recently recovered a stolen pistol of mine, and the hoops I had to jump thru to get it back would make your head spin. I know it made mine. Here's a small example,  if I also wanted to get my stolen ammo back, I would have to do more paperwork thru an FFL dealer. All my stolen stuff was mine legally. Already purchased  and registered. Ya, I don't get it either. 

These libs have lost their minds, and it's the honest citizens who will suffer. So nobody thought of revamping the bail system, and the only option was to eliminate it? Give me a fu€king break. The bad guy who shot me and my partner when I was a copper did a whopping 6 years. And he had priors.  Texas is looking better every day. 

I need a drink. And I don't drink :)

I hear ya, Ill join you with that drink. My cuz was a Sheriff in LA, he moved to CO. 

My brother has 2 years left and he's looking at florida. Im thinking Texas myself

As of Jan 1st, anyone awaiting trial is released! lets see what happens by the 2nd. I have a feeling the people will have to be their own PD. The shit is gonna hit the fan. I just dont see how anyone on either side would vote for people who put their lives at risk. I cant believe whats on that list. 

As Harvey Keitel said in CopLand,  "Where the Cop is the perp and the perp is the victim" 

As a foreigner (and a cop) looking in - is this actually for real??

How can you grant bail to someone arrested for breaching bail??????????  Thats not logical or safe.

We have the revolving door of justice as well but surely this is fictional, its too bizarre to be true!!!!

8 hours ago, Hux said:

How can you grant bail to someone arrested for breaching bail??????????  Thats not logical or safe.

We have the revolving door of justice as well but surely this is fictional, its too bizarre to be true!!!!

oh, its all very true, Im a retired cop and thank God i am no longer. Its the craziest thing I have ever seen.

Luckily here in the US the people are armed, seems like there will be a lot of "I was in fear for my life" Shootings

11 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

Sounds like a  wonderful  place to live :) It will only get worse if the Demorats take over.

They did take over, each by state. This will only snowball into other Dem states. The thing is this shouldn't even be a political issue, This is putting everyone at risk dem and rep.

If the dems see this, maybe they'll vote out the trash.

14 hours ago, Hux said:

Logical? I don't think there are too many logical politicians. 

Grew up in Texas and have family there. Live in Oklahoma now. Problem with these liberal run states is that governing libs are making their states unaffordable to live in, thus prompting undesirable lib supporting knuckleheads to move to our conservative minded states. These are not the brightest people either. The fact that they still hold on to liberal ideologies that ruined their state speaks volumes about them. 

20 hours ago, newstang said:

Scary, but we have no where to run, the younger generation will be indoctrinated into this mindset and will spread like the disease it is. 

The indoctrination started 30 years ago, Remember you need a village to raise a child.

This started  its all for me and it has to be free thought movement and has run rampant from  1st grade thru college class rooms.

Add into the mix of the cell phone and debit card must have to be connected and most have turned over all control of their lives to the ruling deep state groups.

The crap shoot comes when they shut off the systems to take over total control of the walking dead with the thought that all will bend to their will.

Or does this set off a new revolt that makes the Boston tea party look like a frat house get together.

I for one am not running anywhere, I work at keeping my powder dry and my aim straight.

1 hour ago, Midlife said:

I'm moving to NY!  No more payments to bailbondsmen!  Woohoo!  Thank Gawd, I'll be free at last; free at last!

Now there's the Midlife we know and love! After that nice upholstery compliment I thought we'd lost you.

Wow...incredible.   Cuomo is an asshole, just like his Dad and his brother.  

One of the many reasons I moved from the NJ/NY area to North Carolina.

Lots of Christmas items here at the Concord Mills Mall by the Charlotte Motor Speedway:

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/SearchDisplay?categoryId=&storeId=715838534&catalogId=3074457345616676768&langId=-1&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&beginIndex=0&pageSize=24&searchTerm=ammunition#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&facetLimit:&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

12 hours ago, Vicfreg said:

Wow...incredible.   Cuomo is an asshole, just like his Dad and his brother.  

One of the many reasons I moved from the NJ/NY area to North Carolina.

Lots of Christmas items here at the Concord Mills Mall by the Charlotte Motor Speedway:

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/SearchDisplay?categoryId=&storeId=715838534&catalogId=3074457345616676768&langId=-1&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&searchSource=Q&pageView=&beginIndex=0&pageSize=24&searchTerm=ammunition#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&facetLimit:&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

That the gift that keeps on giving !

BYW, the Tappan zee bridge has been knocked down and renamed the mario cuomo bridge. I go around it not to cross it. 

There is a movement to rename it in fear it may collapse due to it being built from a pile of shit ( cuomo )

I usually get a box or two of those freedom nuggets for Christmas. The one thing that takes priority over my 69 is ensuring I'm well stocked in each caliber. Went through each gun Saturday making sure they were clean and lubed since I was camping out in the living room with a bad cold and didn't feel like watching all the Christmas movies.

Guns and stangs. Stangs and guns. My wife of 45yrs said "Pick one hobby". I did. I guess that is why my 2 Boss 302's are still not finished after sitting for 40 years. I just thought cars were a bad habit. I feel refreshed knowing that we still have such good people in the Greatest Country on Earth. Tell everyone to vote-unless they are liberals. Friends if you are not ready you should get ready.