You don't see much reference to the Hallett track. Great little track. I've run it a couple of times but wish it were a bit closer. Apparently the Shelby club gets there ever so often.I'd love to see in-car video of a classic mustang running it.  

On 12/22/2019 at 7:02 AM, copb8 said:

You don't see much reference to the Hallett track. Great little track. I've run it a couple of times but wish it were a bit closer. Apparently the Shelby club gets there ever so often.I'd love to see in-car video of a classic mustang running it.  

copb8, what did you run when you were at Hallett? I got to do a little drive around with him on the track before he really ran it. Tough holding a cell phone in some of those corners on ArmorAll'd seats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcnBBsy2yDw&list=PLM81zuSGOJKaGr45Vjpna1zXDIr_bX-CS&index=3&t=0s

Edited by Machspeed
Incorrect link

38 minutes ago, Machspeed said:

copb8, what did you run when you were at Hallett? I got to do a little drive around with him on the track before he really ran it. Tough holding a cell phone in some of those corners on ArmorAll'd seats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcnBBsy2yDw&list=PLM81zuSGOJKaGr45Vjpna1zXDIr_bX-CS&index=2

Video won't play for me. Says it's private. Can't imagine holding a phone while being thrown around the car on a tight track like Hallett.

I have an 07 911 GT3 that I track.

5 minutes ago, copb8 said:

Video won't play for me. Says it's private. Can't imagine holding a phone while being thrown around the car on a tight track like Hallett.

I have an 07 911 GT3 that I track.

Ohhhh, that's a bad boy. Imagine you get around the track pretty good with that. You mind checking to see if you can view that video again....made some changes. 

Maybe it's something to do with me because it still says private. Can anyone else see the video?

Attached is the GT3. Have owned it 10 years next month. Not sure I'll ever get rid of it.

GT3-Crop.jpg