smh00n

What's a cigar lighter worth?

Apparently $125 according to a wrecking yard in North West GA.

Is that right? Are cigar lighters for 70's so valuable?

What annoys me is they wouldn't give me a price on the phone, despite me saying if it's 5 bucks I'm there but if it's $50 I'm out. I drove from Athens out of my way..... 

4 hours ago, smh00n said:

Apparently $125 according to a wrecking yard in North West GA.

Is that right? Are cigar lighters for 70's so valuable?

What annoys me is they wouldn't give me a price on the phone, despite me saying if it's 5 bucks I'm there but if it's $50 I'm out. I drove from Athens out of my way..... 

Contact WCC.

https://secure.cougarpartscatalog.com/store/Search.aspx?SearchTerms=D0Z cigar lighter

I have some laying around somewhere...if you can't find one let me know.

The lighter spot on the dash is also a good place to use a stealth wiper or headlight switch to do other things..... (Nitrous, ejection seat, trunk monkey, fog lights, Mad Max supercharger, etc)

Thanks Vic. I only needed one to use as a kill switch - Trunk Monkeys are too dear - and the cost of shipping one down here is too much. We were on holiday over there but were moving hotel every day so I couldn't order a new one. We were in Charlotte for 2 days as well :(

Oh, sorry I missed you in the Charlotte area.  Latoracing (Mike) lives near here as well.  You could have stopped by and watched his metal wizardry on my '70 Vert

Hope the wildfires are not close to where you live.