Machspeed

Inner Side Cowl Panels

When I was young and stupid, I hacked up my inner side cowl panels to accommodate some speakers. I could leave it as is but it would bug the crap out of me. I've attached photos of my handy work. Was hoping someone out there might have a salvage car they could cut these areas out for me. I don't need the whole panel, just enough to fix what I cut out. Not looking for a freebie, shoot me a price if you have them. Need both sides. 

Thanks,

John 

P1030385.JPG

P1030386.JPG

I have the passenger side piece you need. I cut the center vent part out to repair my original and still have the rest of it left. It was expensive for what it was so I kept it around cause I knew other people would probably need some of what I didn’t use. Here’s a picture of the part. I also have the unused pillar patch that comes with it but it’s not in the picture. 

6F07E915-C9EC-4C62-B400-C299E4E020A8.jpeg

On 10/22/2019 at 6:13 PM, Machspeed said:

When I was young and stupid, I hacked up my inner side cowl panels to accommodate some speakers. I could leave it as is but it would bug the crap out of me. I've attached photos of my handy work. Was hoping someone out there might have a salvage car they could cut these areas out for me. I don't need the whole panel, just enough to fix what I cut out. Not looking for a freebie, shoot me a price if you have them. Need both sides. 

Thanks,

John

If you are willing to use sections that are cut out of another car, it seems to me that you may be able to just use some flat sheet metal and cut it to the size you need then just weld that in. No need to make the job more difficult or complicated if it doesn't need to be.