mustangstofear

67 fastback

15 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

This  blue one is my car and it's the last Mustang I will be doing. I will be announcing my retirement shortly  :(

Seriously, Rich? Last Mustang too??? Say it isn't so...……...

10 hours ago, Machspeed said:

Seriously, Rich? Last Mustang too??? Say it isn't so...……...

Yes, Michele wants me to slow down and travel the country with her. I will get to work on the Bronco's though . Still haven't decided to set that up here or in Florida.  

6 minutes ago, mustangstofear said:

Yes, Michele wants me to slow down and travel the country with her. I will get to work on the Bronco's though . Still haven't decided to set that up here or in Florida.  

Understandable, saw you had a special birthday not long ago. You've done so much in the area of these classic Mustangs, seems almost a waste to walk away from them though. Good thing you taking up the Broncos, as I don't see you sitting idle very long. Will you be working for yourself on those Broncos or with/for someone. Seems I read that there are at least two companies building these very high end Broncos now. Man, not sure I like you exiting the scene but I do wish you well.     

Well here's the deal, we make well over 400 piece's for the Mustang and I've promised Michele I won't go that large with the Bronco business,  so as long as I only do 395 I should be OK LOL.  I know of all the competition and doesn't even concern me at all.  Most of them don't even make their own parts, that's what I will be focusing on.  We have a good friend and a Millionaire that wants to invest if we move the operation to Florida. 

1 hour ago, smh00n said:

If you can, don't bring in an investor. You will lose your personal touch and satisfaction. And you'll have to start paying the money they want. 

This wouldn't be the case with this guy, he's a friend that loves working on cars and building companies up, he's not really looking for a return on his investment. He's offered several times to invest in MTF.

2 hours ago, mustangstofear said:

This wouldn't be the case with this guy, he's a friend that loves working on cars and building companies up, he's not really looking for a return on his investment. He's offered several times to invest in MTF.

Sounds like a guy about to get married after being warned, " Oh no, not my Girl. she wont be like that " 

:-)