mustangstofear

Bronco

Man these old school broncos are fetching a FORTUNE right now..to think something we used as old hunting trucks are fetching 50-100k plus LOL.

So they Re-Pop Bronco full bodies now?

I want to know what that bright orange tube your using for the header mock up is?

You guys are doing some Jam up work for sure...

3 hours ago, MikeStang said:

Man these old school broncos are fetching a FORTUNE right now..to think something we used as old hunting trucks are fetching 50-100k plus LOL.

So they Re-Pop Bronco full bodies now?

I want to know what that bright orange tube your using for the header mock up is?

You guys are doing some Jam up work for sure...

Ice engine  works is the kit we're using to mock up the headers. Several  companies are  making the  new bodies now, including  Daniel Carpenter. 

3 hours ago, Machspeed said:

As usual, great stuff! At $200k, some people have some serious disposable income! 

Those are the customers I cater to:) we did get the doors fitting,  but had to ship it back to our manufacturer so they could change their fixture. Should be smooth sailing from now on. 

While I follow along on your builds and like the craftmanship of your work, I have a question.

I may not now what else is in the plan as far as mounting other pieces that may go on them but may I ask why there is no beads rolled into the tubs?

Wondering the possibility of flexing and tin sounds from lack of beads.