Sign in to follow this  
latoracing

Mustangs Unlimited cheep parts

I was out shopping for some pieces for a couple of different projects and came across this sale at Mustangs Unlimited. It looks like they are liquidating their in stock inventory and they have some good deals. I scored a original tooling hood for 50% off. I will have to go back and do a more through search for more items but if you're able to find something in stock, you might save some cash. 

Happy shopping!

3 hours ago, latoracing said:

I was out shopping for some pieces for a couple of different projects and came across this sale at Mustangs Unlimited. It looks like they are liquidating their in stock inventory and they have some good deals. I scored a original tooling hood for 50% off plus free shipping. I will have to go back and do a more through search for more items but if you're able to find something in stock, you might save some cash. 

Happy shopping!

According to my conversation with MU sales folks a few minutes ago, the hood ship truck freight. It shows 0 dollars when you order online but they call you and tell you how much truck freight shipping is going to be depending on your location after you submit the order. Sales guy said truck freight to GA is $195 per shipment (fixed amount, does not matter how many items are in the same shipment).