vanscooter

1969 power convertible top w/glass window for sale

I bought a parts car and am selling the power top, it is also the optional glass back window. No canvas. Moves free. Only area I see that needs attention is the cast front bar piece that meets the windshield trim. Its porous but savable. $ 400 plus shipping. It is in SE Pennsylvania 18902 Email: vanscooter@comcast.net

PS, PDB, 302/C4, tilt column, am/8 track, gauges, and glove box dash are spoken for ( thats why I bought this for my car )

Car was actually one of one per Marti report

Also have a 69 Q code rusty roller project for sale. On philadelphia Craigslist. In Doylestown, Pa 18902

Thanks

116.JPG

202.JPG

7 hours ago, danno said:

I am just wondeinr what is so unique about this that it is a  1 of 1 in the Marti report?

I'm curious, too. Although PS, PDB, tilt column, 8-track and glass curtain is a pretty exotic mix for an F-code vert, especially the tilt column and 8-track.

Mine is almost exactly the same. The paint color could do it.  If somebody picked and ugly  color in 1969, they could have a 1 of 1 now because of it. Mine was originally the green puke color, so maybe that will do it for me also?   

Mine also has the interior décor group and the exterior trim package that added chrome.    I do not have the Marti, I would be tempted to see what I have.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:43 AM, vanscooter said:

Car was scrapped with top as of 12/14/2019

That is almost a shame you had to scrap it, but I understand. I already have an extra top frame for mine, I have had it for 30+ years, just in case I would need a new one.  As long as I do not move, it will stay tucked up in the roof of my garage for another 30 years.