JoeMach69

69 Fastback Rear Seat Panel

Hello All, First Post. I am restoring a '69 Fastback non fold down rear seat car. Car is missing the steel panel that the rear seat back hangs on. Did some research and the panel is the same part as one of the panels for the fold down seat. Haven't found anyone that sells the panel and the hinges separately. Has anyone out there converted a non-fold down to a fold down and might have the panel with the hinges left over? Here's a pic of the panel I'm looking for.

768552398_rearseatpanel.jpg.47c82278ce118f6ef4d3c7f4a6b940d0.jpg

8 hours ago, JoeMach69 said:

Hello All, First Post. I am restoring a '69 Fastback non fold down rear seat car. Car is missing the steel panel that the rear seat back hangs on. Did some research and the panel is the same part as one of the panels for the fold down seat. Haven't found anyone that sells the panel and the hinges separately. Has anyone out there converted a non-fold down to a fold down and might have the panel with the hinges left over? Here's a pic of the panel I'm looking for.

768552398_rearseatpanel.jpg.47c82278ce118f6ef4d3c7f4a6b940d0.jpg

I might have that panel? I’m out of town now but will be back next week. I’ll take a look and let you know. Thanks, Pat