Raytags2

1970 FORD MUSTANG - COUGAR STEERING COLUMN SHROUD RETAINER CLIP

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/202774637888

THIS RETAINER CLIP IS FOR D0ZZ-3530-A STEERING COLUMN SHROULD

APPLICATION FOR 1970 FORD MUSTANG ALL MODELS AND 1970 COUGAR.

THIS IS A REPRODUCTION MADE IN STAINLESS STEEL

THIS CLIP THAT HOLDS THE PLASTIC "SHROUD" ONTO THE STEERING COLUMN. (SEE PICTURES)

THESE ARE ALMOST ALWAYS MISSING RUSTY OR BROKEN !

VERY HARD TO FIND

Ray,

Received my column collar clip in fine order.  Wanted to thank you for making the effort to reproduce this hard-to-find part.  While I am a bit away from fitting the column trim, the out-of-the-box quality is truly outstanding and compared next to my remaining original, it looks to be a significant step up in material (stainless is always good!) and design.  Hat's off to you sir and that you again!  Got me thinking I might need to stash a few more away in inventory!

Best,

Sven Pruett

8 hours ago, SWPruett said:

Ray,

Received my column collar clip in fine order.  Wanted to thank you for making the effort to reproduce this hard-to-find part.  While I am a bit away from fitting the column trim, the out-of-the-box quality is truly outstanding and compared next to my remaining original, it looks to be a significant step up in material (stainless is always good!) and design.  Hat's off to you sir and that you again!  Got me thinking I might need to stash a few more away in inventory!

Best,

Sven Pruett

Thank you Sven for your comments it is very appreciate.

In the pass I often buy parts of poor quality or who did not sell, so I decided to reproduce some parts that are difficult to find or of poor quality. Other pieces to come in the near future. Thank you!