Flash69

Upper radiator hose

I'm making some changes to 1969 Coupe.

First I'm replacing a leaking radiator with a 24" aluminum radiator. Thank you to all the reviews on this site.

While doing this I found all kinds of scale in the cooling system so I have gone a little more down the rabbit hole then I likely should have. While cleaning things I have decided to change the water neck to a 90 degree unit as one day I plan to install AC in this car. I can't seem to locate the correct Upper radiator hose that will support the 90 degree neck on the intake manifold. I'm hoping someone can point me to the correct hose. I ordered a hose I thought would work however it's the same one I already have. 

Thanks everyone so far.

Yes, the upper hose is on the passenger side. I could possibly use the newer hose as suggested.

I have seen several Mustangs with an upper hose that went into the 90 water neck which didn't use the newer hose suggest above. I guess I thought there was a correct hose from 69 or so Mustang that I just could not locate. 

9 hours ago, Flash69 said:

Thanks everyone so far.

Yes, the upper hose is on the passenger side. I could possibly use the newer hose as suggested.

I have seen several Mustangs with an upper hose that went into the 90 water neck which didn't use the newer hose suggest above. I guess I thought there was a correct hose from 69 or so Mustang that I just could not locate. 

One off a 1970 mustang with a 351 cleveland may work if you shorten the rad end of the hose a bit.

1e3cb36b7a76af16b40159561d581c8f.jpg