jerrywmalcolm

die cAST CARS

I have one I bought at TSC that's manufactured under license from Ford by Tomy, but it's either New Lime or Meadowlark Yellow.  The wheels are incorrect though.  They look like chrome Torq Thrusts.  Other than that, the detail is pretty good, even down to the chrome CobraJet lettering on the shaker.

hi,  read the 3 posts,  don't know why my mustang paint job isn't out there,   to me its a popular one,   but since i can't get the one i want,  your blue looks good,   now since toys r us is gone,  know of any place i can get one like yours?,  thanks   jerry           i deleted the picture of my mustang,   so this one will have to do for now

57 ford 008.JPG

The FM and DM are nice ,i have several of them but there is some modles you cant get ,i have a few no longer made .i have so many boxed and stored away i am not sure what is there . Wix has some nice ones also ,i have the 66 ford pick up with the boss 302 on the car trailer ,probably a couple of those ,the gt40 is a real nice one 

27 minutes ago, skidmarky said:

I've got the Ertl in Indian Fire Red, same as my car. Can't believe they don't make one your color. Pretty sure I have green, blue, and yellow at home.

ertl.jpg

Ertl made the 1/18th scale 69 Mach 1 in Candy Apple Red, though I think it is a limited edition piece. It's a shame Highway 61 did not do a 69 or 70 Mach 1, as their model of the 69 and 70 Boss 302's far surpasses the Ertl model. Highway 61 products are on par with the smaller 1/24th scale mint cars.