Sign in to follow this  
Rich Ackermann

Looking for good 69 to 73 sport mirror housings and/or pedestals. Broken or missing glass and cables are ok.

Rich, 

I have what you are looking for. I have 2  1969 sport housings with pedestals, 1 driver and 1 passenger.  Driver side cable is missing but mirror is still attached. Pass side is 100 %.

PM me with an offer, I have no idea what to ask. I am sure we can agree on something. 

John....

On 8/18/2019 at 9:04 AM, JCB-69CJ said:

Rich, 

I have what you are looking for. I have 2  1969 sport housings with pedestals, 1 driver and 1 passenger.  Driver side cable is missing but mirror is still attached. Pass side is 100 %.

PM me with an offer, I have no idea what to ask. I am sure we can agree on something. 

John....

John, I just PM'ed you. Thanks

On 8/25/2019 at 10:00 PM, danno said:

I have some later ones, if you need them.  A drivers side sport mirror D2GB 11743AW. 

That number is for a Torino or Mercury Montego. I think the housing is the same but the pedestal is different from a Mustang. Are you still looking to buy a 2100 carb. I have one. Maybe we can work a trade.

No, I got my carb up and running.  Yes, the mirror I have is off a Torino or Montego, I know that.  It could work on a Mustang if the plastic sleeve between it and the door has a angle to it instead of flat.   It was at a junkyard, doomed for destruction, and I hate to see that.  Even if I do not need it.  I would guess original Mustang mirror racing mirror bodys are over $100, more for the mirror, cable, and inside adjuster.  I have all of it, but you would need the wedge shaped plastic piece under it.  A belt sander would have one modified in seconds.  It depends on if you want factory original or daily driver.