Topless69GT

When you think you’re cool.

20 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

The 71 -73 hood made it today ,this sucker is heavy . I have to get a few measurements on just exactly where the hood top and ram air chamber will have to be before i start cutting . I will start a thread when i am ready to go . Looks like just the outer edge of the under bracing will remain from the 69 under brace ,the rest will be replaced by the 71-73 air box from it under bracing 

20191011_131209.jpg

How did I miss the change in direction on this thread? Hell fire, that is gonna be one cool hood! May have to ditch my shaker. 

3 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

The hood mold has been done for a long time ,gave up on the ram air part ,it wouldn't clear the distributor . 

Sold several and no complaints  and there is always some complaint about something 

I always preferred the look of the 69-70 Mustangs over the Gen 1 64-68. I fell in love w the Shelby 69 when I was around 10 yrs old and I begged my Dad to buy a red convertible 69 Shelby which of course he didn’t. I had to pay about 1200% more to buy mine recently.