BigDuke6

Account Suspended: can a moderator help me out?

Your account is in good standing. You should be able to log on. It's odd that your mobile device is ok but your internet devices are not. Try clearing all caches and histories and check for malware. You may want to try logging on with your one good device and changing your password. I'm at a bit of a loss here but will keep looking.

Your screenshot suggests it may be your internet provider issuing the message, not 69stang.com. Keep us posted, we will get it fixed.

17 hours ago, thrice said:

I get the same message when I try to go to 69stang.com. 1969stang.com does work indeed.

^This.

69stang.com redirects to 1969stang.com. Try entering 1969stang.com in your browser and see what happens.

I get that message if I go to 69stang.com.  If I go to 1969stang.com, it automatically redirects to 69stang.com and then the error message pops up so I have to hit the back arrow and really quickly hit "forums" before the redirect happens again.  There is clearly some error in the coding somewhere.  It is not conducive to driving traffic to this site 

13 hours ago, 69RavenConv said:

69stang.com redirects to 1969stang.com.

not any more on some systems including mine. this is a new issue for me that started 5 days ago and i am using the same internet service and same lap top computer.

14 hours ago, 69RavenConv said:

^This.

69stang.com redirects to 1969stang.com. Try entering 1969stang.com in your browser and see what happens.

for me, 1969stang.com redirects to 69stang.com.  

It's always something.  

I was able to recreate the problem on my laptop by clearing my cache and search history in Google Chrome (if the site is working for you, DON'T do this, because it won't work afterward :)

I could access the site by putting this in my browser: http://1969stang.com/forum/index.php

It also worked in Firefox. I can't explain why this is happening but this may be a workaround for now.

On 8/5/2019 at 7:20 PM, BigDuke6 said:

I get that message if I go to 69stang.com.  If I go to 1969stang.com, it automatically redirects to 69stang.com and then the error message pops up so I have to hit the back arrow and really quickly hit "forums" before the redirect happens again.  There is clearly some error in the coding somewhere.  It is not conducive to driving traffic to this site 

I'm having the same issue in Australia.